รางวัล, ประโยชน์, ชะแลง, ของดีๆ, เหล็กสำหรับงัด, เบี้ยบำเหน็จแงะ, นับถือ, ตีราคา, ตีราคาสูงที่ได้รับรางวัล, ที่เป็นรางวัล
Noun(1) something given for victory or superiority in a contest or competition or for winning a lottery(2) goods or money obtained illegally(3) something given as a token of victory
Verb(1) hold dear(2) to move or force, especially in an effort to get something open(3) regard highly; think much of
Adjective(1) of superior grade
(1) A 12-year-old schoolgirl has won first prize in a national poster competition.(2) Well, no, it's just I need to prize myself from the Internet over the examination period and that means sacrificing blog updates.(3) The beaker in front of the first pitcher is a prize example of Anthony Rasch's New Orleans work, about 1825 to 1835.(4) Eating good food with family and friends is one of the joys of Christmas and if you want to make sure your tastebuds are given a treat over the festive period then why not enter our competition for a prize pudding?(5) As a prize example of creating new species by natural selection, these finches leave very much to be desired.(6) Club chairman, Seamus Quinn, presented all prize winners with a selection of Waterford Crystal.(7) The results of the President's prize competition were announced after the two weekly sessions of play.(8) Local pride in the academies grew as prize competitions drew the attention of many who lived far away.(9) The doctrine which exempts coast fishermen, with their vessels and cargoes, from capture as prize of war, has been familiar to the United States from the time of the War of Independence.(10) The grand first prize is a vacation package for a couple in Malaysia sponsored by the country's national carrier.(11) Last year the winner completed the prize crossword in just six minutes.(12) Anyway last night, after I managed to prize Debbie off the computer, going for just one more click for about ten minutes, we went upstairs to watch The Others.(13) As a teenager, he took his father's prize animals to the fair.(14) Despite these hurdles, all of the 59 speakers, like the pioneer cable guys, were adamant that the prize was worth the battle.(15) We may strive for something for many years and yet find that the prize is not worth the having.(16) Those selecting the winning moment will be entered in a random drawing for a grand prize of $1,000.
(1) first prize :: รางวัลแรก
(2) win a prize :: ชนะรางวัล
(3) prize money :: เงินรางวัล
(4) door prize :: รางวัลประตู
(5) prize draw :: จับรางวัล
(6) consolation prize :: รางวัลชมเชย
(7) cash prize :: ได้รับรางวัลเงินสด
(8) second prize :: รางวัลที่สอง
(9) booby prize :: รางวัลโรงพยาบาล
(10) win the prize :: ชนะรางวัล
1. award ::
3. trophy ::
4. booty ::
5. value ::
6. treasure ::
7. lever ::
8. respect ::
9. champion ::
10. outstanding ::
11. complete ::
12. select ::
prize, prized, prizes, prizing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
let's say you never win a Nobel Prize.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
He hasn't published anything of note
since he won that Nobel Prize.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
I'm Maurice "Doc" Ewing, winner
of the 1960 Vetlesen Prize,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
Now stop trying to steal
our Nobel Prize.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
We won a Nobel Prize.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
English to Thai Dictionary: prize
Meaning and definitions of prize, translation in Thai language for prize with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of prize in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "prize"
What prize means in Thai, prize meaning
in Thai, prize definition, examples and pronunciation
of prize in Thai language.