Noun(1) commodities offered for sale(2) an artifact that has been created by someone or some process(3) a quantity obtained by multiplication(4) a chemical substance formed as a result of a chemical reaction(5) a consequence of someone's efforts or of a particular set of circumstances(6) the set of elements common to two or more sets
(1) They succeeded by manufacturing commercially viable product that people found beneficial to their lives.(2) Can we expect more focus on British product from the Mountain View firm?(3) The ball sailed a mile over and the outrage that followed was the product of Novo's team-mates hollering at him.(4) My culture is entirely a product of the influences of my environment, and the society in which I have grown up, Canada.(5) The real way they make profit is to move product .(6) Robert Morgan is now vice president of sales, marketing and product development.(7) Unlike in the earlier experiments, the team recorded gamma rays, a revealing product of fusion reactions.(8) Her character was a product of the romantic age, as were his family and friends.(9) product of the 2 inside terms(10) The product of this reaction is drastically lower in energy, and thus, more stable, than the reactant.(11) he's a product of the Irish-medium school system(12) There are many factors which influence the product that we call news.(13) In the camera was a polished pewter plate coated with a petroleum product called bitumen of Judea.(14) The object of the product sales via the net is aimed at initially helping to break even and somewhere down the track we might even make a profit.(15) The goal may have been the product of judgment followed by luck.(16) The attackers were a product of a sociopolitical situation shaped in a large part by their religion.
(1) gross domestic product :: ผลิตภัณฑ์มวลรวมภายในประเทศ
(2) dairy product :: ผลิตภัณฑ์นม
(3) by-product :: โดยผลิตภัณฑ์
(4) product manager :: ผู้จัดการผลิตภัณฑ์
(5) product development :: การพัฒนาผลิตภัณฑ์
(6) product line :: สายผลิตภัณฑ์
(7) gross national product :: ผลิตภัณฑ์มวลรวมประชาชาติ
(8) product key :: คีย์ผลิตภัณฑ์
(9) waste product :: ของเสีย
(10) product placement :: การจัดวางผลิตภัณฑ์
1. artifact ::
2. result ::
3. intersection ::
4. production ::
5. merchandise ::
1. antecedent ::
2. causation ::
3. cause ::
4. occasion ::
5. reason ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He's a PRODUCT
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
They've never seen
anything like your PRODUCT.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
that have 3 pounds of our PRODUCT
which they're selling.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
Are you familiar with my PRODUCT?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
...like putting 6000 miles
between you and your PRODUCT.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
English to Thai Dictionary: product
Meaning and definitions of product, translation in Thai language for product with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of product in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "product"
What product means in Thai, product meaning in Thai, product definition, examples and pronunciation of product in Thai language.