เหมาะสม, สมควร, ถูกต้อง, ถูกกาลเทศะ
Adjective(1) marked by suitability or rightness or appropriateness(2) having all the qualities typical of the thing specified(3) limited to the thing specified(4) appropriate for a condition or purpose or occasion or a person's character, needs
(1) There is no proper pedestrian crossing on this stretch.(2) She'd learned to ride sidesaddle, as was proper for a young lady.(3) He dislikes dogs partly out of a sense of duty-he feels that, given his commitment to cats, it would not be quite proper for him to like dogs as well.(4) I thought the approach that I brought to the interview was the proper one under those circumstances and at that time.(5) They're not going to be taxed on hotel rooms if they can prove that they were living in New Orleans proper and that they're actual evacuees.(6) And will he then adopt such tactics in his proper job, asking Interpol to police our streets if his British bobbies find they are not winning many fixtures?(7) A true paragon of a British military officer, he was efficient, proper and habitually thorough.(8) By 332 he regarded himself as the proper ruler of the Persian empire, and after Gaugamela he was acclaimed king of Asia.(9) She's a proper little child, getting into mischief.(10) It is obviously proper for Parliament to lay down the framework within which the Judiciary operates.(11) It will undertake projects to provide proper drinking water, waste disposal and sanitation facilities for pilgrims.(12) I don't think that it is proper for me to give the details.(13) Two weeks after leaving the house, she confided in me that she didn't regard it as a proper album; that, she said, would come next year.(14) What was not proper for women, however, could easily be enacted by the dance figures in the space of spectacle.(15) It seems like there's a strip of stores and businesses three miles long, from the Michigan border into Iron Mountain proper .(16) So, of course, we had real jobs with proper tax codes, an optional pensions scheme, sickness cover and employee rights.
(1) proper noun :: วิสามานยนาม
(2) proper name :: ชื่อเฉพาะ
(3) proper place :: สถานที่ที่เหมาะสม
(4) proper functioning :: การทำงานที่เหมาะสม
(5) not proper :: ไม่เหมาะสม
(6) proper use :: การใช้งานที่เหมาะสม
(7) proper fraction :: ส่วนที่เหมาะสม
(8) proper time :: เวลาที่เหมาะสม
(9) proper subset :: เซตย่อยที่เหมาะสม
(10) prim and proper :: เรียบร้อยและเหมาะสม
1. real ::
2. right ::
3. respectable ::
1. improper ::
2. inappropriate ::
3. incorrect ::
4. indecent ::
5. indecorous ::
6. indelicate ::
7. unbecoming ::
8. unseemly ::
proper, properer, properest, properly
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And I needed
a PROPER goodbye.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
No, no, this is brand new.
We haven't even been on a PROPER date yet.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
You need a PROPER, discreet swordsman.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
I haven't had a PROPER
sword fight in years.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
Proper burial in the Temple of the Graces.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
English to Thai Dictionary: proper
Meaning and definitions of proper, translation in Thai language for proper with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of proper in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "proper"
What proper means in Thai, proper meaning
in Thai, proper definition, examples and pronunciation
of proper in Thai language.