ให้, จัดหา, เอื้ออำนวย, เตรียมการ, เปิดช่องให้, ให้เงินเลี้ยงชีพ, มีข้อกำหนด
Verb(1) give something useful or necessary to(2) give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance(3) determine (what is to happen in certain contingencies(4) mount or put up(5) make a possibility or provide opportunity for; permit to be attainable or cause to remain(6) supply means of subsistence; earn a living(7) take measures in preparation for
(1) new qualifications must provide for changes in technology(2) Our aim was to raise awareness of the benefits and support available to those who provide unpaid care.(3) these clubs provide a much appreciated service for this area(4) Plans to provide the first gas supply to an area of Jaywick could be in the pipeline.(5) The object would not be to make money but to provide a supply of quality classic cars for them both to drive.(6) neither will provide answers to these problems(7) the order should be varied to provide that there would be no contact with the father(8) The contest should provide some useful pointers for the upcoming winter campaigns.(9) they provide us with the raw materials(10) It was turned into a pond in order to provide a ready supply of water should there be a fire nearby.(11) The plan provides for a framework for the management of acid sulfate soils.(12) This material plainly has to reach the expert and the clause provides that it should do so within a specific time limit.(13) This map provides a useful framework for analyzing the DNA in each chromosome.(14) The Commissioner identified the reasons for fixing the airport charges and that included providing Dublin with the necessary resources to develop its infrastructure so as to avoid congestion and bottlenecks.(15) What is certain is that this rhetoric provides a useful cover for a very traditional policy.(16) The mortgage provides that the mortgagor shall pay all municipal taxes as they fall due.
(1) provide for :: จัดให้มีการ
(2) provide with :: ให้กับ
(3) provide support :: ให้การสนับสนุน
(4) provide evidence :: แสดงหลักฐาน
(5) provide that :: ให้ว่า
(6) provide service :: ให้บริการ
(7) provide assistance :: ให้ความช่วยเหลือ
(8) provide a loan :: ให้เงินกู้ยืม
(9) provide protection :: ให้ความคุ้มครอง
(10) provide financial aid :: ให้ความช่วยเหลือทางการเงิน
1. supply ::
2. equip ::
3. feed ::
4. make available ::
5. prepare ::
6. take precautions ::
7. stipulate ::
8. allow ::
9. cater ::
11. render ::
1. reserve ::
2. retain ::
3. withhold ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Twenty-four K a year,
PROVIDE for, say, 10 years.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
You could charge
twice the current rate
for what I PROVIDE,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
...he wanted to PROVIDE.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
The duty of any wife to any husband.
To PROVIDE him with children.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
page nine says that
you have to PROVIDE me
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
English to Thai Dictionary: provide
Meaning and definitions of provide, translation in Thai language for provide with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of provide in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "provide"
What provide means in Thai, provide meaning
in Thai, provide definition, examples and pronunciation
of provide in Thai language.