สาธารณะ, ของหลวง, กองกลาง, ของประชาชน, เพื่อประชาชน, ของรัฐบาล, โดยส่วนรวมส่วนรวม
Noun(1) people in general considered as a whole(2) a body of people sharing some common interest
Adjective(1) not private; open to or concerning the people as a whole(2) affecting the people or community as a whole
(1) The central question under section 41 is the risk to the public from serious harm.(2) Yet the greatest prize was informing the public on matters of world interest.(3) I cite these examples to illustrate the controlled ignorance of the general public at that time.(4) Do we ban tobacco out of concern for public health, or do we allow people the freedom to choose their own evils.(5) We need to know how the delay happened, and if there are any other public health concerns that we need to know about.(6) The museum will open to the general public when all school appointments are finished.(7) we had a very public row(8) Money, I may add, that could have been spent on improving public services.(9) public debate(10) Plans for a new nightspot in Maldon have been rejected by district councillors concerned about public safety.(11) public park(12) This was guaranteed to win the support of the animal-loving British public .(13) They maintain that since public safety is their concern therefore they have to be very cautious.(14) I descend to greet my public at 11 pm and am able to scrutinize at least 6 different chins and sets of grinning teeth at close quarters.(15) Most members of the general public would regard them as stiff or rigid.(16) She argues that the paper trivialises legitimate public concern over GM foods.
(1) public relations :: ประชาสัมพันธ์
(2) public holiday :: วันหยุดราชการ
(3) public transport :: ขนส่งสาธารณะ
(4) in public :: ในที่สาธารณะ
(5) public school :: โรงเรียนเทศบาล
(6) public health :: สาธารณสุข
(7) public transportation :: การขนส่งสาธารณะ
(8) notary public :: ทนายความสาธารณะ
(9) public service :: บริการสาธารณะ
(10) public sector :: หน่วยงานภาครัฐ
1. state ::
2. popular ::
3. prominent ::
5. known ::
6. people ::
7. audience ::
8. populace ::
1. confidential ::
2. private ::
3. privy ::
4. secret ::
nonpublic, public, publicly
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...requires PUBLIC hearings
and a 60-day comment period.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
Here we go. Public masturbation.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
Where are the PUBLIC toilets
where you rub your tits? They don't exist.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
Public order offence
for breaking in the Fábrica:
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
my lesser dreams
and became a notary PUBLIC.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
English to Thai Dictionary: public
Meaning and definitions of public, translation in Thai language for public with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of public in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "public"
What public means in Thai, public meaning
in Thai, public definition, examples and pronunciation
of public in Thai language.