คำถาม, ปัญหา, กระทู้, ประโยคคำถาม, การถาม, ข้อกังขา, ข้อซักถาม, ตัวปัญหาถาม, สงสัย, สอบถาม, สอบปากคำ, ปุจฉา, ฟอกซัก, สนเท่ห์, สืบพยาน, ไถ่, ไถ่ถาม, ไล่เบี้ย, ไล่เลียง, กระทู้ถาม, ตั้งกระทู้, ต้องสงสัย, เรียนถาม
Noun(1) an instance of questioning(2) the subject matter at issue(3) a sentence of inquiry that asks for a reply(4) uncertainty about the truth or factuality or existence of something(5) a formal proposal for action made to a deliberative assembly for discussion and vote(6) an informal reference to a marriage proposal
Verb(1) challenge the accuracy, probity, or propriety of(2) pose a series of questions to(3) pose a question(4) conduct an interview in television, newspaper, and radio reporting(5) place in doubt or express doubtful speculation
(1) All songs have meaning to someone, it's more a question of subject matter.(2) The medical benefits of research on primates are beyond question .(3) But I also believe that that support should not be given without question in all circumstances.(4) George Harrison will be remembered, beyond question , on his own terms, as a quiet man meeting a quiet end.(5) In Question Time Mark Latham wanted to focus on the question of truth in government.(6) It's not just a question of corporate control over the news, but rather how the news is made.(7) They followed up the raid by staking out the area over the bank holiday weekend to question people visiting the house.(8) Police are also keen to question the soldiers at the nearby Fort George army barracks who were on duty on the night of the fatal shooting.(9) At no time was an audience challenged to question a moral conundrum, or inspired to see the world through different eyes.(10) one could question if he's sincere or not(11) It is your right as a member to question these actions, and request such modifications as you see fit.(12) the question of cost is an important one(13) The detention plans were put forward after senior police officers argued they needed extra time to question suspects.(14) Your description can be a few words, a sentence, a question , or even just a single word.(15) One of them was an article authored by Mahatma Gandhi, discussing the minority question .(16) It is only a question of getting the farmers together and educating them.
(1) ask a question :: ถามคำถาม
(2) out of the question :: เป็นไปไม่ได้
(3) good question :: คำถามที่ดี
(4) in question :: ในคำถาม
(5) tag question :: คำถามแท็ก
(6) ask question :: ถามคำถาม
(7) another question :: คำถามอื่น
(8) without question :: โดยไม่ต้องคำถาม
(9) answer a question :: ตอบคำถาม
(10) question tag :: แท็กคำถาม
1. inquiry ::
2. doubt ::
3. issue ::
5. head ::
6. motion ::
7. interrogate ::
8. query ::
9. oppugn ::
10. interview ::
11. wonder ::
question, questionable, questioned, questioner, questioners, questioning, questionings, questions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
would you do it without QUESTION?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
But you didn't answer my QUESTION.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
Hey, can I ask you a QUESTION?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
Here's a fun QUESTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
Joffrey never let
anyone QUESTION his authority.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
English to Thai Dictionary: question
Meaning and definitions of question, translation in Thai language for question with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of question in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "question"
What question means in Thai, question meaning
in Thai, question definition, examples and pronunciation
of question in Thai language.