การแผ่รังสี, กัมมันตภาพรังสี, การส่งแสง, การฉายแสง
Noun(1) energy that is radiated or transmitted in the form of rays or waves or particles(2) the act of spreading outward from a central source(3) syndrome resulting from exposure to ionizing radiation (e.g., exposure to radioactive chemicals or to nuclear explosions(4) the spontaneous emission of a stream of particles or electromagnetic rays in nuclear decay(5) the spread of a group of organisms into new habitats(6) a radial arrangement of nerve fibers connecting different parts of the brain(7) (medicine, especially cancer
(1) Because it uses sound waves instead of radiation , ultrasound is safer than X-rays.(2) evolution is a process of radiation not progression(3) solar radiation(4) Each of these pulses is a major evolutionary radiation of the Theropsid lineage.(5) the radiation dose(6) It is these materials that emit gamma rays, high energy radiation that can pass right through your skin.(7) During the Oligocene, the South American rodents began their great evolutionary radiation .(8) When taken up by obstacles, beta particles produce a more penetrative secondary radiation known as bremsstrahlung.(9) The board does say that there is still a need for further research into other concerns over the safety of microwave radiation .(10) background radiation(11) Radioactivity is the process of emission of radiation as a radioactive material changes form, often to a different element.(12) energy transfer by radiation(13) Huygens stated that an expanding sphere of light behaves as if each point on the wave front were a new source of radiation of the same frequency and phase.(14) We now know that invisible forces do control some things: gravity, radiation , electricity.(15) This famous site in British Columbia has yielded much fundamental information on the early radiation of the major animal groups.(16) The radiation of modern felines began with the divergence of the Panthera lineage.
(1) solar radiation :: รังสีดวงอาทิตย์
(2) ionizing radiation :: รังสี
(3) radiation therapy :: การรักษาด้วยรังสี
(4) radiation pattern :: รูปแบบการฉายรังสี
(5) nuclear radiation :: รังสีนิวเคลียร์
(6) thermal radiation :: การแผ่รังสีความร้อน
(7) background radiation :: รังสีพื้นหลัง
(8) radiation sickness :: เจ็บป่วยรังสี
(9) radiation treatment :: การรักษาด้วยรังสี
1. radiotherapy ::
2. radiation sickness ::
3. radioactivity ::
irradiation, radiation, radiations
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
cosmic background RADIATION
from the singularity.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
...of cosmic RADIATION at sea level,
but I don't need help.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
According to your scan, Walt,
you have RADIATION pneumonitis.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
Perhaps more if that RADIATION
gave you a super brain.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
...suggest you could find the equivalent
of Unruh RADIATION in a large body of water?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
English to Thai Dictionary: radiation
Meaning and definitions of radiation, translation in Thai language for radiation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of radiation in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "radiation"
What radiation means in Thai, radiation meaning
in Thai, radiation definition, examples and pronunciation
of radiation in Thai language.