อ้างอิง, พาดพิง, บ่ง, ยก, เท้า, อ้างถึง, กล่าวถึง, กินความ, เท้าความ, เท้าความถึง
Verb(1) make reference to(2) be relevant to(3) think of, regard, or classify under a subsuming principle or with a general group or in relation to another(4) send or direct for treatment, information, or a decision(5) seek information from(6) have as a meaning(7) use a name to designate
(1) doctors will be able to refer patients to a hospital(2) I always refer to a dictionary when I come across a new word(3) The decision to refer the matter to the Security Council is a sign, moreover, that the world is united in its view that North Korea and Iraq are grave concerns.(4) A decision to refer a matter to the minister depends on its sensitivity, demands on resources, need for a political judgement, and uncertainty about the minister's reactions.(5) We have repeatedly asked the council to refer this matter to an independent body.(6) His decision not to refer the matter to the Minister, on the face of the material before the Court, cannot be said to be so unreasonable that no reasonable decision-maker could have made it.(7) Their brief is to resolve as many issues as possible without going to the full cabinet, and if they cannot reach a decision to refer the question to that body.(8) A spokesperson for Mr Cox denied the timing of his decision to refer the issue to the European Court of Justice has anything to do with the date of the EU-US summit.(9) I always refer to a dictionary when I come upon a new word(10) Most people refer the relationship to the Accord period, and the last had Labor governments.(11) I refer my colleague to the reply that I gave some moments ago(12) the prisoner may require the Secretary of State to refer his case to the Parole Board(13) refer all queries to the press officer(14) I refer my honourable friend to the reply that I gave some moments ago(15) Words that refer to kinds of things have definitions that describe the essences of those kinds.(16) If your doctor thinks you have an eating disorder, you might be referred to a specialist so you can get the treatment you need.
(1) refer to :: อ้างถึง
(2) to refer to :: อ้างอิงถึง
(3) refer back :: ย้อนกลับ
(4) refer to as :: จะเรียกว่า
(5) refer to a dictionary :: อ้างถึงพจนานุกรม
(6) refer back to :: กลับไปดู
1. mention ::
2. pass ::
3. apply to ::
4. denote ::
5. consult ::
6. look up ::
7. cite ::
8. touch ::
refer, referent, referents, refers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
that'll give 'em
something to REFER back to.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
I can't speak to this Heisenberg
that people REFER to,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
Can you at least REFER me
to a rogue ex-cop?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
If you REFER to the work of Benjamin
Franklin, he did not discover electricity.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
Is this about a complaint?
I'd be happy to REFER you
to our website.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
English to Thai Dictionary: refer
Meaning and definitions of refer, translation in Thai language for refer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of refer in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "refer"
What refer means in Thai, refer meaning
in Thai, refer definition, examples and pronunciation
of refer in Thai language.