หิน, ศิลา, ไศล, การแกว่ง, การโยก, การไกว, เพลงร็อค, โขดหินโยก, ไกว, โคลง, แกว่ง, กระตุกกระติก, กระเทือน, ส่ายไปส่ายมา, โยกโคลง
Noun(1) a lump or mass of hard consolidated mineral matter(2) material consisting of the aggregate of minerals like those making up the Earth's crust(3) United States gynecologist and devout Catholic who conducted the first clinical trials of the oral contraceptive pill (1890-1984(4) (figurative(5) hard bright-colored stick candy (typically flavored with peppermint(6) a genre of popular music originating in the 1950s; a blend of black rhythm-and-blues with white country-and-western(7) pitching dangerously to one side
Verb(1) move back and forth or sideways(2) cause to move back and forth
(1) the building began to rock on its foundations(2) I get the feeling I couldn't throw a rock without hitting a Baldwin.(3) imagining himself as the last rock of civilization being swept over by a wave of barbarism(4) Fields curve around jumbled outcroppings, huge chunks of fragmented rock appearing in time to halt a tractor before it barely reaches working speed.(5) Alex kicked another rock in front of her and nodded.(6) The theater is a cavernous space, seemingly carved from a solid mass of desert rock , like Petra, in Jordan.(7) The film has one of cinema's most beautiful uses of an open exterior, when the husband throws a rock towards the nuclear plant just after dusk.(8) a rock star(9) This is about as close to the sensory overload of a rock concert without actually being at a rock concert.(10) she was my rock when I was ill(11) Dewey drinks hard, sleeps late, plays gigs in dingy clubs and, most importantly, loves to rock .(12) One reason I really like the '70s era of rock , besides the fact I was a young man then, was that it was an era where musicians really tried to reach for the pinnacle of their abilities in their music.(13) I was a fan of the band back in the '60s, before I got turned on to harder rock .(14) He kicked a small rock on the ground to the other side of the path.(15) He lies on a rock , a mountain looming above him and his naked body partially covered by a white dress.(16) He writes poetry and tries to emulate rock stars to win her over, but his voice is always breaking when he tries to sing.
(1) rock star :: ดาวหิน
(2) rock music :: เพลงร็อค
(3) rock band :: วงร็อค
(4) rock out :: หินออก
(5) rock salt :: เกลือสินเธาว์
(6) punk rock :: พังก์ร็อก
(7) sedimentary rock :: หินตะกอน
(8) rock climber :: ไต่โขดหิน
1. boulder ::
2. crag ::
3. foundation ::
4. diamond ::
5. rock music ::
6. stone ::
7. tilt ::
8. rock candy ::
9. move to and fro ::
10. shake ::
11. stun ::
12. be impressive ::
13. sway ::
rock, rocked, rocker, rockers, rocking, rocks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
(ROCK MUSIC PLAYING OVER SPEAKERS)
"' alt="(ROCK MUSIC PLAYING OVER SPEAKERS)
(ROCK MUSIC PLAYING OVER SPEAKERS)
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
he gave up his claim to Casterly Rock.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
All the women who ROCK me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
- So? We're in a ROCK band.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
Break out the Red Bull.
It's time to ROCK "Mario" old school.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
English to Thai Dictionary: rock
Meaning and definitions of rock, translation in Thai language for rock with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of rock in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "rock"
What rock means in Thai, rock meaning
in Thai, rock definition, examples and pronunciation
of rock in Thai language.