หลังคา, เก๋ง, ประทุน, หลังคารถ, ส่วนบนมุง, ครอบ, มุงหลังคา, เสียงที่ดัง
Noun(1) a protective covering that covers or forms the top of a building(2) protective covering on top of a motor vehicle(3) the inner top surface of a covered area or hollow space(4) an upper limit on what is allowed
Verb(1) provide a building with a roof; cover a building with a roof
(1) Extended families often live together under the same roof , or at least nearby.(2) they slept under the same roof(3) It is customary for several generations to live together under the same roof .(4) the rain woke him, hammering on the roof(5) They worked in all the same inns and lived under the same roof .(6) a car with a vinyl roof(7) Living under the same roof as that man has been insufferable.(8) Unplanned expenses over the last few years for a new roof , replacement gutters, and new carpeting have stretched them to the limit.(9) A boat was speeding along the rather rough seas, a heavy storm beating down over the roof of the vehicle.(10) These are special liners on the sides and sometimes the roof and back of an oven, which are treated with a material that absorbs those greasy splashes.(11) For example, in what ways did family members rely on one another, even when not residing under the same roof ?(12) He was nearly 40 before he could afford to feed his family or keep a roof over their heads.(13) Too many people drift through life, doing jobs they stumble into that pay the bills and keep a roof over their heads.(14) She peered down the side of the building to see the roof of another structure less than five or six feet below.(15) So I almost had the real experience of a dad other than I wasn't living under the same roof with where the child was gestating.(16) the roof of the cave fell in
(1) on the roof :: บนหลังคา
(2) roof garden :: สวนบนดาดฟ้า
(3) roof rack :: แร็คหลังคา
(4) roof tile :: กระเบื้องหลังคา
(5) roof terrace :: ระเบียงดาดฟ้า
(6) thatched roof :: หลังคามุง
(7) hit the roof :: ตีหลังคา
(8) pitched roof :: หลังคาแหลม
(9) raise the roof :: ยกหลังคา
1. ceiling ::
2. cap ::
roof, roofed, roofer, roofers, roofing, roofless, roofs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And then there's an animated smiley face
raising the ROOF like this...
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
- Are you sure?
- Look. On the ROOF.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
Here Condor 3 calling the command centre.
Movement on the ROOF.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
Go up to the ROOF, hop over
to the next building... There's a gap.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
All right, I'm gonna
go scream on the ROOF.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
English to Thai Dictionary: roof
Meaning and definitions of roof, translation in Thai language for roof with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of roof in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "roof"
What roof means in Thai, roof meaning in Thai, roof definition, examples and pronunciation of roof in Thai language.