Noun(1) a person with advanced knowledge of one or more sciences
(1) One would not have to be a political rocket scientist to understand why.(2) My father was a scientist studying the virus and when Diana got it he devoted his life to finding a cure.(3) a research scientist(4) Even university or government research scientists are not in a much better situation.(5) As chemistry and chemical theories became more sophisticated, scientists were able to better identify and produce various materials.(6) These busy men do not have time to research and depend on scientists that are not looking at the facts thoroughly enough.(7) The scientists in their study said humans are especially unique in their ability to put off instant rewards.(8) As much as our scientists would love to study these things, people are in danger and we need to fight back.(9) Soon before he retired he was ranked number one amongst government scientists in the field of genetic engineering.(10) We are talking here not about scientists in general but about research scientists .(11) This includes scientists and researchers working on government grants or on sabbatical.(12) She said forensic scientists have known for about five years that fingerprints contain DNA.(13) The sudden disappearance of the dinosaurs has baffled scientists for many years.(14) Are you safe from these unpredictable new diseases leading scientists are discovering every day?(15) Moreover, many eminent scientists do not believe this context to be important.(16) To be sure, social scientists have long been interested in the role of imitative behaviors.
(1) computer scientist :: วิทยาศาสตร์คอมพิวเตอร์
(2) research scientist :: นักวิจัย
(3) mad scientist :: นักวิทยาศาสตร์บ้า
(4) rocket scientist :: นักวิทยาศาสตร์จรวด
(5) social scientist :: นักวิทยาศาสตร์สังคม
(6) political scientist :: นักวิทยาศาสตร์ทางการเมือง
(7) chief scientist :: หัวหน้านักวิทยาศาสตร์
(8) environmental scientist :: นักวิทยาศาสตร์สิ่งแวดล้อม
(9) medical scientist :: นักวิทยาศาสตร์การแพทย์
(10) information scientist :: นักวิทยาศาสตร์ข้อมูล
1. scientist ::
2. boffin ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...that she is an arrogant,
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
There was a SCIENTIST who had a theory
And James Clerk Maxwell was his name-o
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
...with a story about
a great female SCIENTIST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
I'm a SCIENTIST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
While you're bothering
the world's most famous SCIENTIST,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
English to Thai Dictionary: scientist
Meaning and definitions of scientist, translation in Thai language for scientist with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of scientist in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "scientist"
What scientist means in Thai, scientist meaning
in Thai, scientist definition, examples and pronunciation
of scientist in Thai language.