ประโยค, คำพิพากษาพิพากษ์, ตัดสินโทษ, พิพากษาวางโทษ
Noun(1) a string of words satisfying the grammatical rules of a language(2) (criminal law(3) the period of time a prisoner is imprisoned
Verb(1) pronounce a sentence on (somebody
(1) To say that a given sentence is logically possible is to say that there is a model that satisfies it.(2) Some Australian states impose a mandatory minimum sentence for wilful murder.(3) Second, the judge must have already decided to sentence the offender to a prison term of less than two years duration.(4) Some US states, such as Hawaii, have far more lenient laws than Texas in such cases and would allow treatment rather than a prison sentence or death penalty.(5) He was ordered to complete a remaining eight month sentence for that offence before starting the latest jail term.(6) her husband is serving a three-year sentence for fraud(7) And in cases of that sort, everyone has always agreed that such words can end a sentence .(8) But the Supreme Court sympathetically commuted the death sentence to life imprisonment.(9) severe sentence(10) this bill will only sentence people to look for charity(11) he received a three-month sentence(12) The key word in the last sentence is in quotation marks because, as Tolstoy made clear in War and Peace, there are as many truths about a given battle, after it, as there were participants in it.(13) Then he has the nerve to put a exclamation mark after the sentence !(14) This distinction allows us to define a logical truth as a sentence that is true no matter what referring expressions occur in it.(15) You have to sentence on the basis of the indictment.(16) deterrent sentence
(1) death sentence :: โทษประหารชีวิต
(2) topic sentence :: ประโยคหัวข้อ
(3) life sentence :: จำคุกตลอดชีวิต
(4) sentence structure :: โครงสร้างประโยค
(5) affirmative sentence :: ประโยคบอกเล่า
(6) prison sentence :: พิพากษาจำคุก
(7) conditional sentence :: ประโยคเงื่อนไข
(8) complex sentence :: ประโยคที่ซับซ้อน
(9) simple sentence :: เอกรรถประโยค
(10) sentence stress :: ความเครียดประโยค
1. judgment ::
2. prison term ::
3. time ::
4. conviction ::
5. pass judgment on ::
6. doom ::
sentence, sentenced, sentences, sentencing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the prosecution will ask for.
The shortest SENTENCE you can be offered
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
the judge will give a reduced SENTENCE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
don't start the SENTENCE
with "Sheldon misunderstood."
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
I, Brienne of Tarth, SENTENCE you to die.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
Oh, God, just
finish the SENTENCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
English to Thai Dictionary: sentence
Meaning and definitions of sentence, translation in Thai language for sentence with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of sentence in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "sentence"
What sentence means in Thai, sentence meaning
in Thai, sentence definition, examples and pronunciation
of sentence in Thai language.