เปรี้ยว, ส้ม, บูดบึ้ง, ขุ่นเคือง, อัมพิล, ไม่มีรสชาติ, ไม่พอใจ, รสเปรี้ยว, หน้าบูดบึ้ง, เหม็นบูดทำให้บูด, ทำให้เปรี้ยว, ทำให้เน่า
Noun(1) a cocktail made of a liquor (especially whiskey or gin(2) the taste experience when vinegar or lemon juice is taken into the mouth(3) the property of being acidic
Verb(1) go sour or spoil(2) make sour or more sour
Adjective(1) smelling of fermentation or staleness(2) having a sharp biting taste(3) one of the four basic taste sensations; like the taste of vinegar or lemons(4) in an unpalatable state(5) inaccurate in pitch, or sour(6) showing a brooding ill humor
(1) The row threatens to sour relations between Prague and Washington.(2) Whatever they marinated the vegetables in wasn't pleasant at all - they all had a uniformly sour taste that made them almost inedible.(3) When a sour gas well is ignited, hydrogen sulphide is transformed into sulphur dioxide, which is less immediately dangerous, but still toxic.(4) He reeked of sour milk and unwashed filth and I felt my stomach lurch at the stench.(5) The fruit is about two to five centimetres long and acidic in nature with a sour taste.(6) The food should not be moistened because it turns rancid or sour .(7) I didn't want Maria getting all mad at me in the morning cause the milk and cream were sour .(8) I'll be watching y'all with an amaretto sour in one hand and a remote control in the other.(9) I used to devour them, but now they leave such a sour taste in my mouth and the sourness irritates my insides.(10) After just getting out of detention, he was in a pretty sour mood.(11) Boyle went on to characterize acids, noting their sour or tart taste and their ability to corrode metals.(12) So as not to end this on an entirely sour note, there have been films worth looking forward to this season.(13) Heartburn is a burning feeling in the lower chest, along with a sour or bitter taste in the throat and mouth.(14) A scent is no longer fresh if it smells sour or winy, gives off a distinctive alcohol aroma or no longer smells like it originally did.(15) How could someone so sour look so lovely in sleep?(16) The fluffy filling combined with the sour taste was great.
(1) sour cream :: ครีม
(2) sour milk :: นมเปรี้ยว
(3) sour cherry :: เชอร์รี่เปรี้ยว
(4) sour grapes :: องุ่นเปรี้ยว
(5) sour taste :: รสเปรี้ยว
(6) turn sour :: พลิกผัน
(7) sour stomach :: กระเพาะอาหารรสเปรี้ยว
(8) sweet and sour pork :: หมูเปรี้ยวหวาน
(9) sour mash :: คลุกเคล้ารสเปรี้ยว
(10) hot and sour soup :: ต้มยำ
1. acid ::
2. bad ::
4. off ::
5. dark ::
6. rancid ::
8. embitter ::
9. spoil ::
10. acidulate ::
11. turn ::
13. acidity ::
1. agreeable ::
2. congenial ::
3. good ::
4. grateful ::
5. nice ::
6. palatable ::
7. pleasant ::
8. pleasing ::
9. pleasurable ::
10. welcome ::
sour, soured, sourer, sourest, souring, sourish, sourly, sourness, sours
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You need SOUR cherries to make it right.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
and see your SOUR face.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
but the North's no better.
The whole country's gone SOUR.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
And for you, Factory Burrito Grande,
no cheese, no SOUR cream...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
some Sour Patch Kids.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
English to Thai Dictionary: sour
Meaning and definitions of sour, translation in Thai language for sour with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of sour in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "sour"
What sour means in Thai, sour meaning
in Thai, sour definition, examples and pronunciation
of sour in Thai language.