อวกาศ, เนื้อที่, วรรค, ระยะ, ช่องไฟ, สุญญากาศ, ช่องว่าง, ที่ว่าง, หน้ากระดาษ, ต่างดาว, วรรคตอนเว้นช่อง, เว้นระยะ, เว้นวรรค
Noun(1) the unlimited expanse in which everything is located(2) an empty area (usually bounded in some way between things(3) an area reserved for some particular purpose(4) any location outside the Earth's atmosphere(5) a blank character used to separate successive words in writing or printing(6) the interval between two times(7) a blank area(8) one of the areas between or below or above the lines of a musical staff(9) (printing
Verb(1) place at intervals
(1) To produce a report of this calibre in the space of one year was an achievement of which we at Charlestown are very proud.(2) Work is under way on a new play area at the nearby Paxmans Road estate and an open space is due to follow this autumn, which parents hope will ease the problem.(3) Furthermore, could we explore the idea of the body as a dynamic nonlinear hologram existing within a fractal space ?(4) The exam crunch is back, but I'm not going to waste precious space writing about it.(5) However, his work made people rethink old ideas and led to new approaches to the fundamental concepts of space and time.(6) He took up mountaineering in 1993 and in the space of 12 years has achieved a great track record.(7) I need plenty of space(8) the newspapers devoted a lot of space to the story(9) Supervisor Betty was proud of all they had achieved in the space of a year.(10) We don't want to rent expensive office space and have that fixed expense looming over our heads every month.(11) Patrick talks to Dr Duncan Steel about the threat of objects in space colliding with Earth.(12) there's a space on the card for your telephone number(13) He worked on conjugate functions in multidimensional euclidean space and the theory of functions of a complex variable.(14) It has a thick chemical rich atmosphere that extends more than three times as far into space as Earth's.(15) The moor is a vast space of land with lots of tracks and paths.(16) It is impossible in this space to subject even a few shows to exhaustive analysis.
(1) outer space :: นอกโลก
(2) space shuttle :: กระสวยอวกาศ
(3) free space :: ที่ว่าง
(4) parking space :: ที่จอดรถ
(5) empty space :: พื้นที่ว่าง
(6) space station :: สถานีอวกาศ
(7) open space :: ลาน
(8) living space :: พื้นที่อยู่อาศัย
(9) space travel :: การเดินทางในอวกาศ
(10) dead space :: พื้นที่ที่ตายแล้ว
1. room ::
2. area ::
3. gap ::
4. blank ::
5. period ::
6. outer space ::
7. place ::
8. infinite ::
9. distance ::
10. quad ::
11. position ::
space, spaced, spaces, spaceship, spaceships, spacey, spacing, subspace
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
my telescope up
on the SPACE station,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
and process that into providing
fuel for man's SPACE flights.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
Howard's SPACE toilet. I'll tell you later.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
You think you might ever
get back out to SPACE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
...when you're looking down
on them from SPACE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
English to Thai Dictionary: space
Meaning and definitions of space, translation in Thai language for space with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of space in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "space"
What space means in Thai, space meaning in Thai, space definition, examples and pronunciation of space in Thai language.