สปริง, ลวดสปริง, แหนบ, วสันต์, ฤดูใบไม้ผลิ, ระยะแรกเริ่ม, ระยะน้ำขึ้น, การกระโดด, ตาน้ำ, บ่อน้ำพุกระโดด, เด้ง, กระเด็น, เกิด, กระเด้ง, ปรากฏ, โจน, โจม, โดด, โลดเต้น, ดีด, ทำให้กระโดด, ทำให้บิด, เผ่นพรวด
Noun(1) the season of growth(2) a metal elastic device that returns to its shape or position when pushed or pulled or pressed(3) a natural flow of ground water(4) a point at which water issues forth(5) the elasticity of something that can be stretched and returns to its original length(6) a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
Verb(1) move forward by leaps and bounds(2) develop into a distinctive entity(3) spring back; spring away from an impact(4) develop suddenly(5) produce or disclose suddenly or unexpectedly
(1) In spring , it bears masses of pale pink, vanilla-scented blooms.(2) He jumped into the air as if a spring propelled him from the ground.(3) spring is coming(4) Generally, the more twist in the carpet yarns, the more spring , which hides footprints.(5) Valerie heard sounds of the forest, the chirping of birds and the tinkling of water from a nearby spring .(6) With a spring , he jumped out of the alleyway and hoofed it back to his apartment.(7) Some species provide beautiful displays of color for short periods in the spring or fall.(8) in spring the garden is a feast of blossom(9) The club need to carry out renovations in the spring to ensure the building is fit for use throughout next season.(10) he might spring a few pennies more(11) Rossiter watched him, as lithe and graceful as ever, his slim form like a coiled spring and ready to explode with energy at any moment.(12) spring is in the air(13) the president sought to spring the hostages(14) They hid behind the doorway and listened, preparing to spring out and attack if needed.(15) Planting potted roses is relatively easy, as long as you do your planting in the spring after any chance of a frost is long past.(16) thermal spring
(1) spring break :: ในฤดูใบไม้ผลิ
(2) hot spring :: บ่อน้ำพุร้อน
(3) spring up :: ดำเกิง
(4) spring water :: น้ำฤดูใบไม้ผลิ
(5) in spring :: ในฤดูใบไม้ผลิ
(6) spring onion :: ต้นหอม
(7) in the spring :: ในฤดูใบไม้ผลิ
(8) box spring :: กล่องฤดูใบไม้ผลิ
(9) to spring :: กระโดด
(10) spring roll :: ปอเปี๊ยะ
1. leap ::
3. buoyancy ::
4. source ::
5. origin ::
6. give ::
8. springtime ::
9. natural spring ::
10. leap ::
11. fly ::
12. originate ::
13. appear suddenly ::
15. take form ::
16. ricochet ::
spring, springily, springing, springlike, springs, springy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...than cool clear
Rocky Mountain SPRING water.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
So, this SPRING,
I get to go
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
Well, a bunch of fake snakes
better not SPRING out of it,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
You can't just SPRING
that on a guy!
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
And her kisses were warmer than SPRING
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
English to Thai Dictionary: spring
Meaning and definitions of spring, translation in Thai language for spring with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of spring in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "spring"
What spring means in Thai, spring meaning in Thai, spring definition, examples and pronunciation of spring in Thai language.