คอย, พักพิง, ยืนหยัด, ยับยั้ง, ทน, ระงับ, หน่วงเหนี่ยว, สกัด, พักอยู่, หยุดอยู่, อาศัยอยู่, ค้างอยู่, ให้ที่พัก, ทำให้หยุด, ยกไว้ระโยง, สายระยาง, สายระโยง, การพัก, การหยุด, เครื่องค้ำจุน, การเลื่อนการพิจารณา
Noun(1) continuing or remaining in a place or state(2) the state of inactivity following an interruption(3) a judicial order forbidding some action until an event occurs or the order is lifted(4) a thin strip of metal or bone that is used to stiffen a garment (e.g. a corset(5) (nautical
Verb(1) stay the same; remain in a certain state(2) stay put (in a certain place(3) dwell(4) continue in a place, position, or situation(5) remain behind(6) stop or halt(7) stay behind(8) hang on during a trial of endurance(9) stop a judicial process(10) fasten with stays(11) overcome or allay
(1) we'll stay here until Tuesday(2) the phonelines will stay open(3) In the mid 1980s she came home early from the annual royal stay in Scotland.(4) they're on a weekend stay in Paris(5) it'll help you stay healthy(6) Does the English Court have Jurisdiction to stay the Part 20 Proceedings?(7) the minimum stay is two nights(8) it was a brief stay(9) It's not the first time the whale has checked out the gates during his stay .(10) Edward was scheduled to sit another of his exams on Monday and had decided to stay at home on Sunday to study.(11) What can any of us do to help our kids stay healthy?(12) According to Edward's family, he had long reformed and had managed to stay out of trouble.(13) stay safe(14) Anni was supposed to have been with him in the car that day but she decided to stay home with their two young children.(15) Several of the passengers decided to stay in that city and refused to go on to Little Rock.(16) If Hernan decides to stay , I don't want him coming to me later and saying he wants to go.
(1) to stay :: ที่จะอยู่
(2) stay up :: อยู่ถึง
(3) stay away :: อยู่ห่าง ๆ
(4) stay tuned :: ติดตามความคืบหน้า
(5) stay up late :: ตื่นสาย
(6) stay here :: อยู่ที่นี่
(7) stay alive :: ยังมีชีวิตอยู่
(8) stay out :: อยู่ออก
(9) stay in touch :: อยู่ในการติดต่อ
1. visit ::
3. strut ::
4. hitch ::
7. visit ::
8. postpone ::
9. delay ::
10. brace ::
11. stay on ::
12. appease ::
13. ride out ::
14. remain ::
15. detain ::
16. bide ::
17. stick around ::
stacy, stay, stayed, stayer, stayers, staying, stays
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Raj, please, let's STAY serious here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
I guess I’d STAY here
in my high heel shoes and on my own and...
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
They'll go off in a minute.
Just try to STAY still.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
We can just, you know, STAY here
and hang out in the hot tub.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
- Come on, come on! Get up.
- Stay down, bitch.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
English to Thai Dictionary: stay
Meaning and definitions of stay, translation in Thai language for stay with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of stay in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "stay"
What stay means in Thai, stay meaning in Thai, stay definition, examples and pronunciation of stay in Thai language.