ไอ, พลังงาน, อำนาจ, หมอก, กำลัง, ไอน้ำนึ่ง, อบ, แล่น, เป็นไอ, พ่นไอ
Noun(1) water at boiling temperature diffused in the atmosphere
Verb(1) travel by means of steam power(2) emit steam(3) rise as vapor(4) get very angry(5) clean by means of steaming(6) cook something by letting steam pass over it
(1) The water is recycled and reused, but it is still a very costly method of extraction because it takes a lot of natural gas to create steam .(2) In these cases, well operators sometime use a steam drive, or continuous steam injection, to force the oil out.(3) Matt moved to the front of the car and picked up the hood to unleash another huge cloud of white steam .(4) If a pipe breaks, the 500 degree water would blow off as steam , tearing off plant insulation and coatings.(5) The intense steam of the shower condensed on the glass door of the stall, only the outline of her body visible, as Ethan stepped in to the bathroom.(6) If you were the steam of a boiling pot of water and you hit the wall, the wall would be so cool that you would quickly become a liquid.(7) leave the mussels to steam(8) To cook raw chestnuts, you can either roast, steam , or boil them - or throw them in a rice cooker like I did this time around.(9) When steam and later compressed air were available for drilling the holes and dressing the quarry blocks, the use of granite proliferated.(10) Once the campaign gathered steam , the Trust had to take an interest in the matter, and found that its first lines of defence were inadequate to it.(11) Sometimes we choose to steam our vegetables, sautÔö£┬« them in some olive oil or mix them with our salad greens.(12) There are no boilers, no engine and no remains of auxiliary machinery or steam pipes, just a big gap in the middle of the wreck left by some long-forgotten salvage company.(13) Internal combustion engined vehicles were converted to run on steam or gas and had contraptions attached that made them look more akin to vehicles in Star Wars.(14) The Dum ki Kumbh, stir-fried button mushrooms steam cooked in a traditional Kashmiri gravy.(15) But every one or two minutes, the placid water erupts in an explosion of mud, followed by a plume of white steam .(16) The most important category is the generation of electric power from geothermal steam .
(1) steam engine :: กลจักรไอน้ำ
(2) steam room :: ห้องอบไอน้ำ
(3) steam turbine :: กังหันไอน้ำ
(4) steam iron :: เตารีดไอน้ำ
(5) steam power :: พลังไอน้ำ
(6) steam boiler :: หม้อไอน้ำ
(7) let off steam :: ให้ไอน้ำออก
(8) blow off steam :: ระเบิดไอน้ำออก
(9) steam train :: รถไฟไอน้ำ
(10) steam generator :: เครื่องกำเนิดไอน้ำ
1. water vapor ::
2. condensation ::
3. mist ::
4. haze ::
5. fog ::
6. moisture ::
steam, steamed, steamer, steamers, steaming, steams, steamship, steamships, steamy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Better than I feel in their STEAM shower?
I don't think so.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
...take a STEAM, get a massage.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
or just blow off some STEAM,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
On the first day,
I get to drive a STEAM engine.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
Huh. I never knew there were
STEAM tunnels down here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
English to Thai Dictionary: steam
Meaning and definitions of steam, translation in Thai language for steam with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of steam in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "steam"
What steam means in Thai, steam meaning in Thai, steam definition, examples and pronunciation of steam in Thai language.