ถนน, ถนนหนทาง, ทางรถ, นอกถนน
Noun(1) a thoroughfare (usually including sidewalks(2) the part of a thoroughfare between the sidewalks; the part of the thoroughfare on which vehicles travel(3) the streets of a city viewed as a depressed environment in which there is poverty and crime and prostitution and dereliction(4) a situation offering opportunities(5) people living or working on the same street
(1) The dangerous spirit of street performing informs the whole show.(2) Wenner is a performing visual artist who turns the celebratory folk art of street painting into a performance art spectacle.(3) His car looked out of place and his use of urban street lingo was confusing.(4) street style(5) Roaming bands of homeless street children engaged in petty crime are now common in Argentine cities.(6) It captures city life with a deliberately gritty touch, showing the lives of street vendors, street kids, and farmers.(7) the main shopping street(8) The subject is not identified, except by street culture icons, such as his bike and leathers.(9) The group mixes and layers cultures and styles that range from street dance to martial arts.(10) But they don't exist as far as popular black street culture or white liberals are concerned.(11) He had long hair, wild eyes and the look of a street kid.(12) in the street(13) every week, fans stop me in the street(14) We met for the first time in Zimbabwe, where I was working among AIDS-infected people and street children.(15) He spoke to me as a homeless street kid, and he continues to do so.(16) Besides, the joke, to many, seemed more at the expense of his middle-class white victims than black street culture.
(1) the street :: ถนน
(2) across the street :: ฝั่งตรงข้ามถนน
(3) on the street :: บนถนน
(4) main street :: ถนนสายหลัก
(5) in the street :: บนถนน
(6) down the street :: ลงบนถนน
(7) street address :: ที่อยู่ถนน
(8) cross the street :: ข้ามถนน
(9) high street :: ถนนสูง
(10) one way street :: สถานวิธีหนึ่ง
1. road ::
2. thoroughfare ::
3. avenue ::
4. drive ::
5. crescent ::
6. boulevard ::
8. lane ::
9. highway ::
street, streets, streetwise
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
by the name of Brandon Mayhew,
STREET name "Badger."
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
...before he hurts himself
trying to cross the STREET or something.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
Yeah, it was just
sitting on the STREET.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
This game we playing? We don't got
the STREET cred to survive it.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
on façades and windows, in broad daylight,
in the STREET and unseen. How?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
English to Thai Dictionary: street
Meaning and definitions of street, translation in Thai language for street with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of street in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "street"
What street means in Thai, street meaning in Thai, street definition, examples and pronunciation of street in Thai language.