วัสดุ, เนื้อเรื่อง, สาระ, ทรัพย์สมบัติ, สารัตถะ, ภาชนะ, สสาร, ใจความ, ตัวตน, เค้าความ
Noun(1) the real physical matter of which a person or thing consists(2) the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience(3) the idea that is intended(4) material of a particular kind or constitution(5) considerable capital (wealth or income(6) what a communication that is about something is about(7) the property of holding together and retaining its shape(8) a particular kind or species of matter with uniform properties
(1) I have no inspiration or inclination to write anything with any substance at the moment.(2) His use or indeed abuse of what is after all an illegal substance not only in sporting terms but in terms of the laws of the land in which he lives, sets a quite appalling example to those youngsters.(3) he had yet to accomplish anything of substance(4) In the absence of having anything of substance to write about, I have updated my profile and fiddled around with my links.(5) Does he have anything of substance to say behind his posing?(6) On each of those issues there are half way measures which he can offer to placate the Neocons without really doing anything of substance for them.(7) Cocaine, the last time I checked, was an illegal substance in the U.S. as well as in Major League Baseball.(8) He would say that but the company now has a full complement of drivers, which suggests there is substance to his claim.(9) And, like an onion unraveling, one wonders, underneath it all is there anything of substance ?(10) A great deal of deception concerns form or opinions - not substance or facts.(11) But it's almost impossible to see how much substance is behind these claims.(12) So Parliament must have intended that the part of the house, in order to be material, would be of sufficient substance or significance to have an effect of some kind.(13) His first sample was found to contain the banned substance methamphetamine, popularly known as the recreational drug meth - or, ironically, ice.(14) The new accuser can be produced as a prosecution witness in the current case if initial assessment finds substance in the claims.(15) The stomach produces juices containing a powerful substance called hydrochloric acid.(16) Appearance should be balanced with content, style with substance , the medium with the message.
(1) substance abuse :: สารเสพติด
(2) substance over form :: สารมากกว่ารูปแบบ
(3) chemical substance :: สารเคมี
(4) ground substance :: สารพื้นดิน
(5) drug substance :: สารยาเสพติด
(6) controlled substance :: ยาควบคุมพิเศษ
(7) in substance :: ในสาร
(8) active substance :: สารที่ใช้งาน
(9) toxic substance :: สารพิษ
(10) harmful substance :: สารที่เป็นอันตราย
1. material ::
2. solidity ::
4. content ::
5. character ::
6. wealth ::
7. marrow ::
8. meaning ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Substance abuse is a lifelong struggle.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
A rare SUBSTANCE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
It's useful for calculating the number
of atoms in a SUBSTANCE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
The SUBSTANCE burns so hot,
it melts flesh like tallow.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
The SUBSTANCE is fire given form.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
English to Thai Dictionary: substance
Meaning and definitions of substance, translation in Thai language for substance with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of substance in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "substance"
What substance means in Thai, substance meaning
in Thai, substance definition, examples and pronunciation
of substance in Thai language.