เหงื่อ, เสโท, ความเหนื่อยยาก, ความกังวล, หยาดเหงื่อขับเหงื่อ, เหงื่อออก, ทำงานหนัก, กังวลใจ, เช็ดเหงื่อ, ทำให้เหงื่อออก
Noun(1) salty fluid secreted by sweat glands(2) agitation resulting from active worry(3) condensation of moisture on a cold surface(4) use of physical or mental energy; hard work
Verb(1) excrete perspiration through the pores in the skin
(1) Transfer from the pan to a bowl, stir in the rosemary and place to one side. Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in the frying pan and sweat the onion until soft and translucent.(2) It seemed normal enough, baggy jeans, a white sweat jacket with some random company name plastered on it and a pair of DC shoes.(3) Add the sherry and sugar, and sweat for a further five minutes, until it goes thick and sticky.(4) Wearing moisture-wicking synthetic fabrics that draw sweat away from the skin and allow heat to escape can be a significant help.(5) To my mind, the ├ö├ç├┐right├ö├ç├û thing is to give these countries the access they need and not sweat the details.(6) Creams will sweat or soften with excessive exposure to heat, so store properly.(7) Do these people ever wake in the middle of the night and break out in a sweat thinking about what they have done?(8) let the chopped onion sweat gently for five minutes(9) Nothing binds a people more joyously than the shared sweat of effort towards a common goal.(10) Add the onion and garlic, and sweat for a few minutes.(11) I don't believe he'd get into such a sweat about a girl(12) Pay attention to these basics, and don't sweat the details too soon.(13) They develop during puberty and start to release sweat in response to stress, emotion and sexual excitement.(14) It was mid summer by now and the weather could be unbearable at times, the sweltering heat making you break out in a sweat .(15) Once the symptoms begin to abate and you can move around comfortably, mild physical exertion may help sweat out the evil humors.(16) we'd all worked up a sweat in spite of the cold
(1) sweat suit :: ชุดเหงื่อ
(2) to sweat :: เหงื่อ
(3) sweat gland :: ต่อมเหงื่อ
(4) sweat glands :: ต่อมเหงื่อ
(5) cold sweat :: เหงื่อกาฬ
(6) sweat out :: เหงื่อออก
(7) sweat it out :: เหงื่อออก
(8) night sweat :: คืนเหงื่อ
(9) beads of sweat :: ลูกปัดของเหงื่อ
(10) sweat equity :: ส่วนของเหงื่อ
1. perspiration ::
2. fluster ::
3. labor ::
4. elbow grease ::
5. swither ::
6. perspire ::
8. worry ::
sweat, sweated, sweating, sweats, sweaty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Superman's body is Kryptonian,
therefore his SWEAT is Kryptonian.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
How about that lady
in the SWEAT suit, speed-walking?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
What am l supposed to do with this?
PETE: Don't SWEAT it.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
Hits 1 20 decibels
without breaking a SWEAT.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
I just wanted
to watch you SWEAT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
English to Thai Dictionary: sweat
Meaning and definitions of sweat, translation in Thai language for sweat with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of sweat in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "sweat"
What sweat means in Thai, sweat meaning
in Thai, sweat definition, examples and pronunciation
of sweat in Thai language.