ประกวดราคาอ่อนโยน, บรรจง, ละมุน, ละเมียด, กรุณา, ละเอียดลออ, อ่อนนุ่ม, ละเมียดละไม
Noun(1) something that can be used as an official medium of payment(2) someone who waits on or tends to or attends to the needs of another(3) a formal proposal to buy at a specified price(4) car attached to a locomotive to carry fuel and water(5) a boat for communication between ship and shore(6) ship that usually provides supplies to other ships
Verb(1) offer or present for acceptance(2) propose a payment(3) make a tender of; in legal settlements(4) make tender or more tender as by marinating, pounding, or applying a tenderizer
Adjective(1) given to sympathy or gentleness or sentimentality(2) hurting(3) young and immature(4) having or displaying warmth or affection(5) easy to cut or chew(6) physically untoughened(7) (used of boats(8) (of plants
(1) Pour the syrup over the figs and place them in the oven until they are tender and sticky.(2) We'll probably use either a small tender or our six-foot rowing boat depending on the numbers.(3) If frost is predicted, fling some fleece over fruit trees and more tender shrubs.(4) We nearly missed the last tender back to the ship.(5) The plan was to look older than my tender years.(6) There are fresh fruit juices and tender coconut.(7) No. 1057 represented the final years of steam with a Pyle National headlight centred on the smokebox door and a standard tender .(8) He was late for a question and answer session with Paul Allott, who announced that the good French champagne on St Barth's had caused Gower to miss his tender back to the ship.(9) All good dives finally come to an end and he surfaces, hooks in hand, beside the branch boat, inflates his BC, slips out of his gear and carefully hands in the hooks to a boat tender .(10) He has collected a wealth of happy memories since he joined the team at the tender age of 15.(11) Protect tender plants after the ground freezes with a layer of loose mulch.(12) what price should we tender for a contract?(13) She has had a major change in her life at the tender age of 19.(14) a minimum tender price(15) She winced in pain as her sheets slid against her tender skin.(16) The duck livers with orange sauce were tender and tasty.
(1) legal tender :: ตามกฎหมาย
(2) tender loving care :: ซื้อดูแลรัก
(3) tender offer :: คำเสนอซื้อหลักทรัพย์
(4) tender heart :: หัวใจที่อ่อนโยน
(5) tender love :: ความรักอ่อนโยน
(6) call for tender :: เรียกร้องให้มีการประกวดราคา
(7) tender kiss :: จูบอ่อนโยน
(8) tender-hearted :: จิตใจอ่อนโยน
(9) very tender :: อ่อนโยนมาก
(10) public tender :: ซื้อของประชาชน
1. caring ::
2. affectionate ::
4. delicate ::
5. sore ::
6. young ::
7. difficult ::
8. sensitive ::
9. tippy ::
10. bid ::
11. stamp ::
12. supply ship ::
14. cutter ::
15. offer ::
16. put in a bid ::
17. tenderize ::
18. bid ::
tender, tendered, tenderer, tenderest, tendering, tenderize, tenderizes, tenderly, tenderness, tenders
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and use a picture of your daughter,
you think it's TENDER.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
I have a TENDER spot in my heart
for cripples, bastards and broken things.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
You have a TENDER heart,
just like your mother did at your age.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
I don't mean in my TENDER heart
it still pains me so.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
English to Thai Dictionary: tender
Meaning and definitions of tender, translation in Thai language for tender with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of tender in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "tender"
What tender means in Thai, tender meaning
in Thai, tender definition, examples and pronunciation
of tender in Thai language.