Pronoun(1) used as the object of a verb or preposition to refer to a group of people or things previously mentioned as the subject of the clause.(2) used to emphasize a particular group of people or things mentioned.(3) used instead of ├ö├ç┬úhimself├ö├ç├ÿ or ├ö├ç┬úherself├ö├ç├ÿ to refer to a person of unspecified sex.
(1) they drew a picture of themselves(2) what about themselves?(3) Computers are made out of materials which are themselves subject to the laws of Nature.(4) What annoys me most about the whole subject is the attitude of a lot of smokers themselves .(5) It is essential for anyone wanting to express themselves and hear what others have to say.(6) they chose the songs themselves(7) countries unable to look after themselves(8) they told him themselves(9) They are thus able to remain objects of desire without themselves being subject to it.(10) So, is this just a common response for anyone who gives themselves fully to a given path?(11) All four of them acquitted themselves with distinction appearing in all their finals.(12) excellent at organizing others, they may well be disorganized themselves(13) it'd be themselves who would start it(14) There is a joke the Serbs tell against themselves about the two Serb astronauts who land on the moon.(15) it's themselves(16) nobody would put themselves in danger like that
(1) by themselves :: ด้วยตัวเอง
(2) among themselves :: ในตัวเอง
(3) to themselves :: เพื่อตัวเอง
(4) they themselves :: พวกเขาเอง
(5) between themselves :: ระหว่างตัวเอง
1. themselves ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's not easy selling to these people.
They're trying to better THEMSELVES.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
We can defend those
who can't defend THEMSELVES.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
And called THEMSELVES
the New Delhi Power Rangers.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
How long do you think they'll keep
that information to THEMSELVES
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
and you watch them
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
English to Thai Dictionary: themselves
Meaning and definitions of themselves, translation in Thai language for themselves with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of themselves in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "themselves"
What themselves means in Thai, themselves meaning
in Thai, themselves definition, examples and pronunciation
of themselves in Thai language.