แตะ, แตะต้อง, โดน, จรด, จี้, ซึ้ง, ต้อง, อังฆาต, แจะ, จับเนื้อต้องตัว, สะเทือนอารมณ์การจับ, การสัมผัสแตะต้อง, การละเมิดล่วงเกิน
Noun(1) the event of something coming in contact with the body(2) the faculty by which external objects or forces are perceived through contact with the body (especially the hands(3) a suggestion of some quality(4) a distinguishing style(5) the act of putting two things together with no space between them(6) a slight but appreciable amount(7) a communicative interaction(8) a slight attack of illness(9) the act of soliciting money (as a gift or loan(10) the sensation produced by pressure receptors in the skin(11) deftness in handling matters(12) the feel of mechanical action
Verb(1) make physical contact with, come in contact with(2) perceive via the tactile sense(3) affect emotionally(4) be relevant to(5) be in direct physical contact with; make contact(6) have an effect upon(7) deal with; usually used with a form of negation(8) cause to be in brief contact with(9) to extend as far as(10) be equal to in quality or ability(11) tamper with(12) make a more or less disguised reference to(13) comprehend(14) consume(15) color lightly
(1) A touch of playfulness here and there dominates the divine characters.(2) The Raindrop Prelude had the requisite lightness of touch .(3) And the potential was certainly there via an amazing high-tech tuxedo that transforms its wearer into a super-hero at the touch of a button.(4) The Prime Minister, we are told, is losing his touch .(5) I even came to him with that Faulkner book, which nobody would touch .(6) Retention of a naturally compact hand through early release of selected notes and judicious use of staccato touch is a potent technique.(7) Legato is not necessarily a physical connection but an aural effect, a sweetness of sound, determined by the character of touch .(8) he spoke with a touch of anger(9) Piau here has a lightness of touch which sits perfectly with the Mozart.(10) Since you cannot touch the money until you retire, you no longer have a rainy-day fund, or a down payment for a house.(11) The woman's voice had been selected after tests with pilots showed that the feminine touch proved the most effective.(12) Now thanks to a children's charity he can leap up and applaud because the new wheelchair rises at the touch of a button.(13) That meant one of two things: either she was losing her touch , or they'd upgraded their little bat-mobile.(14) These guys refresh classical music with their subtle touch , their accessible grooves, and a tiny klezmer edge.(15) But when it comes to building lovable robots, no-on can touch Sony for cuteness (and no, they're not on sale yet).(16) The performances are lusty and emotional, and shouts or shrill whistling add the requisite folksy touch .
(1) keep in touch :: ในการติดต่อ
(2) touch screen :: หน้าจอสัมผัส
(3) get in touch :: ได้รับการติดต่อ
(4) do not touch :: ห้ามจับ
(5) in touch :: ติดต่อ
(6) stay in touch :: อยู่ในการติดต่อ
(7) to touch :: สัมผัส
(8) touch up :: สัมผัสถึง
(9) be in touch :: จะติดต่อ
1. tap ::
2. skill ::
3. trace ::
4. detail ::
5. contact ::
6. touching ::
7. sense of touch ::
8. mite ::
9. spot ::
10. ghost ::
11. signature ::
12. tactile sensation ::
13. be in contact with ::
14. press lightly ::
15. compare with ::
16. handle ::
17. affect ::
18. disturb ::
19. allude ::
20. partake ::
21. bear upon ::
22. stir ::
23. tinct ::
24. reach ::
25. come to ::
26. equal ::
27. adjoin ::
touch, touched, touches
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Dad, no. No, stop it!
Don't TOUCH him, Dad!
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
will you promise not to make me TOUCH it?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
Don't let them TOUCH you!
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
The Kingslayer rides for Casterly Rock
where no one can TOUCH him...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
If you ever TOUCH me again, you're dead.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
English to Thai Dictionary: touch
Meaning and definitions of touch, translation in Thai language for touch with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of touch in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "touch"
What touch means in Thai, touch meaning
in Thai, touch definition, examples and pronunciation
of touch in Thai language.