ตามแบบอย่าง, เป็นตัวอย่าง, เป็นเครื่องหมาย, ตามแบบฉบับ
Adjective(1) exhibiting the qualities or characteristics that identify a group or kind or category(2) of a feature that helps to distinguish a person or thing(3) conforming to a type, or normal
(1) One recent government decision is a typical example of ideological nonsense.(2) What is remarkable about those four, pretty typical examples is that they were all spoken in one day in late April.(3) In his typical ad hominem fashion, Jarvis attacks Levy for being a white male.(4) This is a typical example of arthritic degeneration of the lower cervical, mid thoracic and the lumbar regions of the spine.(5) While that sounds like typical movie fare, remember whom the actor is that plays Pete.(6) This variation in the supposed identity of principal characters is typical of mythology.(7) Connor goes into battle armed with some cool weaponry, which is pretty typical sci-fi fare.(8) Not what you would expect of chips from your typical Chinese outlet.(9) On the floor of the wreck are the usual bits of debris, typical of the general litter found around a boiler-room.(10) Victor's son Philip said his father showed typical modesty when accepting the award.(11) That would be typical of the politically correct party that he represents.(12) It was cold as hell out, which is typical for Minnesota in January.(13) You may already have several ideas about typical British food, but the most popular dish in Britain is curry!(14) It expects the typical customer to have an income of half the national average.(15) Since he did not develop the typical symptoms, he thought the test might have been a false positive.(16) The Dolby Digital 5.1 soundtrack is pretty typical comedy fare, mainly focusing on the front soundstage.
(1) typical application :: โปรแกรมทั่วไป
(2) typical value :: ค่าปกติ
(3) typical case :: กรณีทั่วไป
(4) typical example :: ตัวอย่างทั่วไป
(5) typical use :: การใช้งานทั่วไป
(6) be typical of :: เป็นแบบฉบับของ
1. representative ::
2. normal ::
3. characteristic ::
4. distinctive ::
1. aberrant ::
2. abnormal ::
3. anomalous ::
4. atypical ::
5. irregular ::
typical, typicality, typically, untypical
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
are you familiar with
the TYPICAL development
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
Plan-wise, four treatments a week
is fairly TYPICAL.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
Oh, they're all up there, huh?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
...based on the number of mailboxes and
given TYPICAL urban population density...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
On a TYPICAL day,
you average 1 9 cars per hour.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
English to Thai Dictionary: typical
Meaning and definitions of typical, translation in Thai language for typical with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of typical in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "typical"
What typical means in Thai, typical meaning in Thai, typical definition, examples and pronunciation of typical in Thai language.