วีดีโอ, ภาพโทรทัศน์, วีดิทัศน์
Noun(1) the visible part of a television transmission(2) a recording of both the visual and audible components (especially one containing a recording of a movie or television program(3) (computer science(4) broadcasting visual images of stationary or moving objects
(1) A similar story is the adoption of the DVD to replace the old analog VHS video system.(2) Seachange owns a server system that manages digital video for television and telecommunications companies.(3) An erotic life is, for more and more people, that which can be captured in digital photographs and on video .(4) Home networks are going to require a stable, flexible system that handles video in real time and is extremely easy to use.(5) This song has an accompanying video , which is often played on FUSE and MTV2.(6) He had to fly back to New York the next week to film the video for the single that was being released off the album.(7) If a moviegoer tried watching a video with the sound off, the silence would be deafening.(8) a site on which people can post their own video clips(9) Over in the New Concept wing, the preschoolers watch a video narrated by Ossie Davis on how snow is made.(10) As homework you are asked to watch a video of a film that you dislike, that may even disturb you, and watch the film with the sound switched down and to rewrite the scenes that upset you.(11) Oh lastly I think pushing language and the visual medium of video was key.(12) This is because stores often hook up many TVs to one video source, degrading image quality across all the screens.(13) The Ring made watching the video scary, and The Grudge├ö├ç┬¬ well, try walking into a dark room after you've seen it.(14) a pop video(15) video equipment(16) a blank video
(1) video game :: วิดีโอเกม
(2) video camera :: กล้องวิดีโอ
(3) video recorder :: เครื่องอัดวีดีโอ
(4) video player :: เครื่องเล่นวีดีโอ
(5) music video :: วิดีโอเพลง
(6) video arcade :: อาเขตวิดีโอ
(7) video clip :: คลิปวิดีโอ
(8) video card :: วีดีโอการ์ด
(9) video conference :: การประชุมทางไกลผ่านระบบวิดีโอ
(10) video conferencing :: การประชุมทางวิดีโอ
1. tape ::
2. television ::
3. video recording ::
4. picture ::
video, videoed, videoing, videophone, videophones, videos
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
(GUN FIRING IN VIDEO GAME)
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
That's my parents on VIDEO chat.
Go hide in the bedroom.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
Chinese food, vintage VIDEO games.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
Got your arcade here,
all the latest VIDEO games.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
[VIDEO game weapons firing]Really? Zack
wanted you to donate
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
English to Thai Dictionary: video
Meaning and definitions of video, translation in Thai language for video with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of video in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "video"
What video means in Thai, video meaning
in Thai, video definition, examples and pronunciation
of video in Thai language.