ตากลม, ทน, ตากฝน, ผุกร่อนดินฟ้าอากาศ, ลมฟ้าอากาศ, สภาพอากาศทางลม
Noun(1) the atmospheric conditions that comprise the state of the atmosphere in terms of temperature and wind and clouds and precipitation
Verb(1) face and withstand with courage(2) cause to slope(3) sail to the windward of(4) change under the action or influence of the weather
Adjective(1) towards the side exposed to wind
(1) We shelter from the weather under a clump of trees.(2) Due to the bad weather , torrential rain and wind, the game was halted after the first half.(3) What's the weather like where you are?(4) We need some rain though and dry weather has been forecast up to Thursday.(5) This work will be carried out in the near future weather permitting.(6) this year has tested industry's ability to weather recession(7) Suffice it to say, different minerals weather and grow at different rates within higher organisms, just as they do in the ambient environment.(8) As carbonate rocks weather , the insoluble fractions are introduced into the cave deposits.(9) The forecast is for brighter weather after days of rain.(10) The ship could not weather the Cape Jackson point and was gradually driven on the lee shore.(11) The cold weather has been suddenly replaced by warm humid conditions.(12) The launch had twice been postponed due to bad weather .(13) the ice sheet preserves specimens that would weather away more quickly in other regions(14) the weather side of the yacht(15) Another option to consider is to allow the wood to weather naturally.(16) The Met Office has predicted an unsettled period of weather with rain and wind.
(1) weather forecast :: พยากรณ์อากาศ
(2) bad weather :: อากาศไม่ดี
(3) cold weather :: สภาพอากาศหนาวเย็น
(4) hot weather :: สภาพอากาศร้อน
(5) weather report :: รายงานสภาพอากาศ
(6) good weather :: อากาศดี
(7) nice weather :: สภาพอากาศที่ดี
(8) under the weather :: ภายใต้สภาพอากาศ
(9) warm weather :: อากาศอบอุ่น
(10) weather conditions :: สภาพอากาศ
1. forecast ::
2. outlook ::
4. climate ::
5. atmospheric pressure ::
6. temperature ::
8. upwind ::
9. survive ::
10. come through ::
11. ride out ::
12. pull through ::
13. withstand ::
14. endure ::
15. rise above ::
16. surmount ::
17. overcome ::
18. resist ::
19. brave ::
20. stick out ::
weather, weathered, weathering, weatherization, weatherize, weatherizes, weathers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Winterfell is 1,000 miles away from here.
The WEATHER has already begun to turn.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
Yeah, well, Bernadette's a little
under the WEATHER and my mom's...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
Oh, perhaps I am a little
under the WEATHER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
Weather is right, you might
be able to catch Montreal,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
I had to take her.
It's almost bathing-suit WEATHER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
English to Thai Dictionary: weather
Meaning and definitions of weather, translation in Thai language for weather with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of weather in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "weather"
What weather means in Thai, weather meaning in Thai, weather definition, examples and pronunciation of weather in Thai language.