ประมาณ, ราว, เกือบ, รอบ, สัก, คร่าว, เที่ยวไป, ราวๆ, กลับหลัง, ใกล้ๆเกือบ, รอบ, เกี่ยวกับ, ใกล้ๆ, ราวๆ
Adjective(1) on the move
Adverb(1) (of quantities(2) all around or on all sides, or about(3) in the area or vicinity(4) used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction, or about(5) in or to a reversed position or direction(6) in rotation or succession(7) (of actions or states, just
(1) reduced by about 5 per cent(2) there was a look about her that said everything(3) there's not much work about(4) there was a lot of flu about(5) she looked about the room(6) it's about 100 km away(7) it's all about having fun(8) he must be somewhere about(9) Good biopics struggle to present a truth, if not the truth, about their subjects.(10) You go in feet first - there's enough room to move about and then come out head first.(11) she's about ready to go(12) The day was too warm and too nice for rushing about .(13) What we will have to settle for, at best, is a frank debate about some of the subjects raised by Mind the Gap.(14) This is the only reason that should be regarded when talking about this subject.(15) about my Christmas present(16) there was nobody about
(1) what about :: สิ่งที่เกี่ยวกับ
(2) talk about :: คุยเกี่ยวกับ
(3) bring about :: นำมาเกี่ยวกับ
(4) think about :: คิดเกี่ยวกับ
(5) about what :: เกี่ยวกับอะไร
(6) care about :: เกี่ยวกับการดูแล
(7) about it :: เกี่ยวกับมัน
(8) think about it :: คิดเกี่ยวกับมัน
(9) forget about it :: ลืมมันซะ
(10) thinking about :: คิดเกี่ยวกับ
1. around ::
2. near ::
3. approximately ::
4. well-nigh ::
5. regarding ::
6. around ::
7. astir ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- I'll gladly give my life.
- I don't want you to be glad ABOUT it.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
This is Billy the Kid
we're talking ABOUT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
No, and l don't need you
to be mean ABOUT it either.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
And what do you care ABOUT our faces?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
And she's not ABOUT to
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
English to Thai Dictionary: about
Meaning and definitions of about, translation in Thai language for about with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of about in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "about"
What about means in Thai, about meaning in Thai, about definition, examples and pronunciation of about in Thai language.