Noun(1) the right to enter(2) the right to obtain or make use of or take advantage of something (as services or membership(3) a way of entering or leaving(4) a code (a series of characters or digits, typed or dialed or spoken, a telephone line or a computer or a local area network etc.(5) (computer science(6) the act of approaching or entering
Verb(1) obtain or retrieve from a storage device; as of information on a computer(2) reach or gain access to
(1) Nor was the lack of wheelchair access to the newly-opened Mango shop missed.(2) The forum will be aired on local public access television prior to Election Day.(3) in an access of zeal(4) They have access to health and life insurance through their employers, or at their own expense.(5) And now that this has happened, they insist that they have some right to have access to him.(6) A side door will be opened by the Minster staff to give access to the side transept and the Chapter House.(7) In principle this meant developing countries should have the right to have access to cheap generic drugs.(8) to have access to sth(9) If we now call overbroad subpoenas an unauthorized access , then unwanted e-mail is a trespass.(10) do you have access to a computer?(11) you can access the garden through this door(12) Hishamudin ruled that their detention was unlawful and done in bad faith as they were denied access to family members and lawyers.(13) He is suspected of breaking Japanese laws prohibiting unauthorised computer access .(14) He was released in August, but remained suspended from the exercise of his offices and was denied access to the Queen.(15) That is the debate over whether illegal aliens should have access to health care and other benefits.(16) wheelchair access
(1) access denied :: ปฏิเสธการเข้าใช้
(2) access to :: การเข้าถึง
(3) access point :: จุดเชื่อมต่อ
(4) access control :: การควบคุมการเข้าถึง
(5) random access memory :: หน่วยความจำเข้าถึงโดยสุ่ม
(6) remote access :: การเข้าถึงระยะไกล
(7) have access to :: มีการเข้าถึง
(8) access code :: รหัสการเข้าถึง
(9) access violation :: การละเมิดการเข้าถึง
1. entrance ::
2. admission ::
4. approach ::
5. access code ::
7. retrieve ::
8. enter ::
9. get at ::
access, accessed, accesses, accessible, accessing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
as long as we can have ACCESS
to the records
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
so you could get ACCESS to me,
what were you thinking there?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
if I could have ACCESS to the
restricted area of the library.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
Media Access Group at WGBH
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
l work a lot with clay,
so l need ACCESS to running water.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
English to Thai Dictionary: access
Meaning and definitions of access, translation in Thai language for access with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of access in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "access"
What access means in Thai, access meaning in Thai, access definition, examples and pronunciation of access in Thai language.