ฝาก, วาง, วางมัดจำ, จ่ายล่วงหน้า, เข้าบัญชีตะกอน, เงินดาวน์, กอง, ตะกรน, เงินฝาก, เงินวางมัดจำ, การฝาก, เงินมัดจำ
Noun(1) the phenomenon of sediment or gravel accumulating(2) matter that has been deposited by some natural process(3) the natural process of laying down a deposit of something(4) money deposited in a bank or some similar institution(5) a partial payment made at the time of purchase; the balance to be paid later(6) money given as security for an article acquired for temporary use(7) a payment given as a guarantee that an obligation will be met(8) a facility where things can be deposited for storage or safekeeping(9) the act of putting something somewhere
Verb(1) put, fix, force, or implant(2) put into a bank account(3) put (something somewhere
(1) Residents and visitors still are waiting the high tide of June 4th to eliminate all trace of that troublesome deposit and restore the beach to its pristine beauty.(2) The males become pregnant after the females deposit their eggs onto them.(3) he lost his deposit but was credited with contributing to the Conservatives' defeat(4) the deposit of a thesis in a library gives no guarantee of copyright protection(5) As a landlord you can refuse to return their deposit if they have caused damage beyond normal wear and tear.(6) Given the ephemeral nature of the pools, females need to deposit eggs early and quickly.(7) Full membership between now and April 2005 is available for a modest deposit with the balance payable on May 1, 2004.(8) A female ready to deposit her eggs seeks out a bloodsucking insect, generally a fly or mosquito.(9) I had to deposit 10% of the price of the house(10) We may not have slipped straight into the gaucho lifestyle, our horse being more determined to deposit us in a ditch then to stick on the road, but we were learning.(11) To weather these delays, framers not only should have enough cash in reserve, but also should require an up-front deposit to cover initial costs.(12) In many species, males guard nest sites in which several females can deposit their eggs.(13) I'd like to make a deposit(14) In fact, we allow them to deposit NT $20,000 initially and pay the remainder in installments.(15) Seventeen miles due west is the White Sands National Monument, 300 square miles of white gypsum dunes, the largest gypsum deposit in the world.(16) But, surprisingly, much of the world views that money creation only occurs with the deposit into a bank account.
(1) security deposit :: เงินประกัน
(2) deposit slip :: ใบนำฝากเงิน
(3) deposit account :: บัญชีเงินฝาก
(4) cash deposit :: ฝากเงินสด
(5) direct deposit :: เงินฝากโดยตรง
(6) certificate of deposit :: บัตรเงินฝาก
(7) time deposit :: เงินฝากประจำ
(8) deposit money :: ฝากเงิน
(9) fixed deposit :: เงินฝากประจำ
1. accumulation ::
2. seam ::
3. down payment ::
4. deposition ::
5. sediment ::
6. bank deposit ::
7. depository ::
8. alluviation ::
11. house ::
12. lodge ::
13. situate ::
14. bank ::
1. withdraw ::
deposit, deposited, depositing, deposits
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Did you go to DEPOSIT your solid detritus
at 12:00 p.m. in the shared bathroom?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
My dad will keep
your security DEPOSIT.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
my security DEPOSIT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
Since I already lost
my DEPOSIT and all,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
English to Thai Dictionary: deposit
Meaning and definitions of deposit, translation in Thai language for deposit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of deposit in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "deposit"
What deposit means in Thai, deposit meaning in Thai, deposit definition, examples and pronunciation of deposit in Thai language.