ฟังก์ชัน, งาม, พิธี, ธุรกิจหมุน, เดิน, เฅ้น, เดินเครื่อง
Noun(1) (mathematics, the domain of the function, the range of the function(2) what something is used for(3) the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group(4) a relation such that one thing is dependent on another(5) a formal or official social gathering or ceremony(6) a vaguely specified social event(7) a set sequence of steps, part of larger computer program
Verb(1) perform as expected when applied(2) serve a purpose, role, or function(3) perform duties attached to a particular office or place or function
(1) bridges perform the function of providing access across water(2) ANOVA was conducted to examine whether the factors varied as a function of geographical region or section membership in CPA.(3) He stressed the importance of engineering and function in art and design courses.(4) You can actually add a button with an exit function to the user interface.(5) The models presented here represent the state of the art in function , design and manufacture.(6) Obviously, its quality is partly a function of its power to persuade, but its persuasiveness is in the eye of the beholder.(7) Motorcycle exhausts are designed with style and function in mind.(8) Each gesture performed on the touch pad corresponds to a control function .(9) Anger is often a function of power and the need to dominate and control.(10) The radio controls are designed more for style than function and are awkward to use.(11) Grammar is just a natural function of children's brains, and they apply it to whatever they find.(12) Its roof can politely be described as a victory for design over function .(13) This discourse of function is transparent in design, but only occasionally with art.(14) This points to the importance of this stretch of amino acids for the function of both proteins.(15) What the dogs do is a natural function but where they do it is chosen by humans.(16) building designs that prioritize style over function
(1) function key :: ฟังก์ชั่นที่สำคัญ
(2) function keys :: ปุ่มฟังก์ชัน
(3) function room :: ห้องฟังก์ชั่น
(4) objective function :: ฟังก์ชันวัตถุประสงค์
(5) exponential function :: ฟังก์ชั่นการชี้แจง
(6) function properly :: ทำงานอย่างถูกต้อง
(7) management function :: ฟังก์ชั่นการจัดการ
(8) liver function test :: การทดสอบการทำงานของตับ
(9) work function :: ฟังก์ชั่นการทำงาน
1. purpose ::
2. responsibility ::
3. social event ::
4. single-valued function ::
ฟังก์ชั่น valued เดียว
5. part ::
6. affair ::
7. subprogram ::
8. work ::
9. act as ::
10. serve ::
11. officiate ::
12. operate ::
function, functional, functioned, functioning, functions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Uh-- Me, too. It's comforting to know that
she and I are able to FUNCTION as friends.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
If my life were expressed as a FUNCTION...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
It looks like some ne... FUNCTION
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
Guess a wave FUNCTION and vary its parameters
until I found the lowest energy solution.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
...would FUNCTION more efficiently.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
English to Thai Dictionary: function
Meaning and definitions of function, translation in Thai language for function with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of function in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "function"
What function means in Thai, function meaning in Thai, function definition, examples and pronunciation of function in Thai language.