ชอบ, อาจจะ, อาจเป็นไปได้, น่าจะ, เป็นไปได้, พอๆ กัน, เป็นได้น่าจะ, อาจเป็นไปได้, มีทีท่าว่า
Adjective(1) has a good chance of being the case or of coming about(2) likely but not certain to be or become true or real(3) expected to become or be; in prospect(4) within the realm of credibility
Adverb(1) with considerable certainty; without much doubt
(1) it's more than likely that it'll rain(2) The most likely reason is that it falls across some heat gradient in the house structure itself.(3) who's the likely winner?(4) One reason for Essex's likely limitation on imported labour is the high cost of housing.(5) Now, it seems increasingly likely that you will soon topple sideways off the sofa arm and into the bin.(6) it's not very likely that he'll be here(7) Would it just have been more likely to have happened for some reason in this area?(8) They may reason that they are more likely to die from malaria or be bitten by a snake well before then.(9) On overseas pitches he has at times been the only Indian likely to get any wickets at all.(10) Lenhoff thinks defensive shares are likely to continue to do well for three reasons.(11) It is likely that only some of our sample will agree to participate in the research.(12) I think a more likely reason is that many of his posts are failing the Boring Man in a Bar Test.(13) Fay's apparent sweet tooth is likely to be rooted in a problem with blood sugar balance.(14) It is likely that O'Hara will be the only member of that side selected for Walker Cup duty.(15) The case for affirmative action in Bermuda has likely been set back by years.(16) It is likely that most of the conspirators had details of the plot drip-fed to them as the need arose.
(1) most likely :: ส่วนใหญ่มีแนวโน้ม
(2) more likely :: มีโอกาสมากขึ้น
(3) very likely :: มีโอกาสมาก
(4) likely to :: มีแนวโน้มที่จะ
(5) be likely to :: มีแนวโน้มที่จะ
(6) not likely :: ไม่น่าจะ
(7) likely to be :: มีแนวโน้มที่จะ
(8) quite likely :: ค่อนข้างจะ
(9) equally likely :: มีโอกาสอย่างเท่าเทียมกัน
(10) be likely :: น่าจะเป็น
1. probable ::
2. plausible ::
3. unlikely ::
4. suitable ::
5. potential ::
6. probably ::
7. in all likelihood ::
1. doubtful ::
2. dubious ::
3. improbable ::
4. unlikely ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"New sweater vest?" And possibly,
though less LIKELY, "Nice sweater vest."
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
Really? Of those two explanations,
which one seems the most LIKELY?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
Nothing would more LIKELY
ruin my supper.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
and if Joffrey seems LIKELY to cause problems
when he comes into his throne,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
But they're not LIKELY to be
on your plan.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
English to Thai Dictionary: likely
Meaning and definitions of likely, translation in Thai language for likely with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of likely in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "likely"
What likely means in Thai, likely meaning in Thai, likely definition, examples and pronunciation of likely in Thai language.