(1) Eventually the stars would burn out and a curtain of frozen darkness would enshroud all existence .(2) Although 0% credit cards haven't actually been in existence for that long it's hard to remember a time before them!(3) I want to enjoy my existence on this earth, be happy and make merry.(4) Whatever their limitations - and there are many - the passions are a prerequisite of everyday human existence .(5) No doubt, the number of survivors eking out a precarious existence must far exceed the death toll.(6) I don't know, and don't care, because in either case it does not affect my reality and my place in existence .(7) I believe it is to enable us to lead a civilised domestic life where we can conduct a sociable existence while at the same time providing hospitality for our friends and family.(8) Most of the people live a subsistence existence , obtaining a living from growing rice, goats, poultry or fishing.(9) She was saying that Alice Hraldy has been able to contact the entity that had been J.S. Bach in a previous existence .(10) In fact, its existence was barely acknowledged.(11) Muddling along and having panic attacks a year or two before your child has to attend secondary school or university is not conducive to a stress-free existence .(12) Whenever we attended we found ourselves in pointless meetings with people justifying their own existence .(13) The orcas in question are already on the endangered list in Canada - and, in fact, there are only 80 in existence .(14) In a previous existence Ms Honeyball was a probation officer, dedicated to keeping real criminals out of jail in order to make room for villains like Mr Bloom.(15) The candidates for this system were generally documents whose continued existence would very likely undermine the legitimacy of the State.(16) Everyday there is a new crisis of modernity that threatens our continued existence .
(1) in existence :: ในการดำรงอยู่
(2) struggle for existence :: การต่อสู้เพื่อการดำรงอยู่
(3) come into existence :: เข้ามาในชีวิต
(4) non-existence :: ไม่ใช่ตัวตน
(5) co-existence :: การอยู่ร่วมกัน
(6) drab existence :: การดำรงอยู่น่าเบื่อ
1. actuality ::
2. way of life ::
3. being ::
4. macrocosm ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and otherwise refusing to acknowledge
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
save your EXISTENCE and that
you were said to be beautiful.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
If you guys prove the EXISTENCE
of Unruh radiation...
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
I'm denying its EXISTENCE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
Query: On what plane of EXISTENCE
is there even a semi-rational link...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
English to Thai Dictionary: existence
Meaning and definitions of existence, translation in Thai
language for existence with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of existence in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'existence'
What existence means in Thai, existence meaning
in Thai, existence
definition, examples and pronunciation
of existence in Thai language.