สาว, เด็กหญิง, ดรุณี, นารี, พนิดา, กัญญา, กุมารี, วนิดา, นฤมล, นวลหง, นงคราญ, นงพะงา, นัง, เด็กผู้หญิง, ด.ญ., สาวน้อย, สาวรุ่น, เด็กผู้หญิง, หญิงสาว
Noun(1) a young female(2) a youthful female person(3) a female human offspring(4) a girl or young woman with whom a man is romantically involved(5) a friendly informal reference to a grown woman
(1) The worst moment was when I rang up one day to take out my daughter and my girl refused to let me see her, because of the mess that I was in.(2) his girl eloped with an accountant(3) Elijah put away his weapon and exchanged glances with the Prince and the young slave girl .(4) Coachman Tom and his girl Nance were due to marry when she left him for another.(5) a young girl(6) This Dutch peasant girl longed to compete in a skating race, but her family could barely afford food and she only had wooden skates.(7) I wasn't even a wife, and I certainly wasn't the hip, urban career girl I had been, either.(8) It is not known whether the baby is a boy or a girl or whether the schoolgirl mother will be allowed to keep her child.(9) A rather beautiful servant girl with dark wavy brown hair and hazel eyes came into the room.(10) is that RÔö£ÔöénÔö£├¡n and Ôö£├╝ine's girl?(11) She seemed almost oblivious to the pain that she had just caused the young slave girl .(12) Just yesterday, I was in a store that shall be nameless and got the bored Saturday girl routine.(13) a chorus girl(14) He was such a nice lad at university, and there he was gleefully encouraging the undercover reporter girl to con the electorate.(15) The young servant girl had dealt with high class ladies all her life, the good and the bad.(16) You see, a little over a century ago, I found this young slave girl wandering around the city.
(1) beautiful girl :: โฉมงาม
(2) pretty girl :: ผู้หญิงที่น่ารัก
(3) bad girl :: สาวร้าย
(4) little girl :: สาวน้อย
(5) baby girl :: ทารกเพศหญิง
(6) good girl :: เด็กดี
(7) nice girl :: ผู้หญิงที่น่ารัก
(8) that girl :: ผู้หญิงคนนั้น
(9) girl next door :: ผู้หญิงประตูถัดไป
(10) poor girl :: ผู้หญิงน่าสงสาร
1. female child ::
2. young woman ::
3. girlfriend ::
4. missy ::
5. daughter ::
girl, girlhood, girlhoods, girlish, girls, girly
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You better watch that attitude, buddy.
You're dating the popular GIRL now.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
but the GIRL is no assassin.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
one pink little GIRL or
ten thousand horses?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
Howard and Bernadette kicked me out
because I told them they're having a GIRL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
A man had no idea what a GIRL would see
and what she would not.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
English to Thai Dictionary: girl
Meaning and definitions of girl, translation in Thai
language for girl with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of girl in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'girl'
What girl means in Thai, girl meaning
in Thai, girl
definition, examples and pronunciation
of girl in Thai language.