Noun(1) a numerical scale used to compare variables with one another or with some reference number(2) a number or ratio (a value on a scale of measurement(3) a mathematical notation indicating the number of times a quantity is multiplied by itself(4) an alphabetical listing of names and topics along with page numbers where they are discussed(5) the finger next to the thumb
Verb(1) list in an index(2) provide with an index(3) adjust through indexation
(1) Could this mean that the differing titles were all the result of a long-dead library clerk having incorrectly entered the book's title details on an index card?(2) All library items are listed through a main author, title, and subject index .(3) In 1932 one could be a liberal and a progressive and still consistently support the Tuskegee Study; involvement in the project was not necessarily an index of bigotry or racism.(4) The book includes a word index and a name and subject index .(5) ├ö├ç├┐Diversity index scores are just a starting place for looking at diversity,├ö├ç├û Parker emphasizes.(6) clear cross references supplemented by a thorough index(7) Audit documents must include an index that identifies preparers and reviewers and work completion date.(8) The volume concludes with a 200-page name index for on- and off-screen personnel.(9) look it up in the index(10) exam results may serve as an index of the teacher's effectiveness(11) The index and bibliography are thorough as well.(12) Every title deed should be documented as per this index only.(13) Measured stomatal conductance vs. calculated stomatal conductance index under changing light intensities.(14) the subject index(15) Companies selected to be added or removed from the index often have wide price swings resulting from investors buying and selling shares of new members.(16) ├ö├ç├┐We're trying to index every book there is, and make it searchable for our users,├ö├ç├û the spokesman added.
(1) index finger :: นิ้วชี้
(2) index card :: ดัชนีบัตร
(3) body mass index :: ดัชนีมวลกาย
(4) consumer price index :: ดัชนีราคาผู้บริโภค
(5) index of :: ดัชนีของ
(6) refractive index :: ดรรชนีหักเห
(7) card index :: บัตรรายการ
(8) heat index :: ดัชนีความร้อน
(9) price index :: ดัชนีราคา
(10) glycemic index :: ดัชนีน้ำตาล
1. list ::
2. guide ::
3. index number ::
4. forefinger ::
5. exponent ::
6. list ::
index, indexation, indexations, indexed, indexer, indexers, indexes, indexing
English to Thai Dictionary: index
Meaning and definitions of index, translation in Thai
language for index with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of index in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'index'
What index means in Thai, index meaning
in Thai, index
definition, examples and pronunciation
of index in Thai language.