ดอกเบี้ย, ดอก, ส่วนได้ส่วนเสีย, ความสนใจ, ความเอาใจใส่, เรื่องที่น่าสนใจ, ผลประโยชน์, ความชื่นชอบเกี่ยวข้อง, กระตุ้นความสนใจ, นำเข้ามาร่วม, ได้ผลประโยชน์, ได้ดอกเบี้ย
Noun(1) a sense of concern with and curiosity about someone or something(2) a reason for wanting something done(3) the power of attracting or holding one's attention (because it is unusual or exciting etc.(4) a fixed charge for borrowing money; usually a percentage of the amount borrowed(5) (law(6) (usually plural(7) a diversion that occupies one's time and thoughts (usually pleasantly
Verb(1) excite the curiosity of; engage the interest of(2) be on the mind of(3) be of importance or consequence
(1) Even a three-year old can begin to browse through the shelves, looking for different kinds of books that may interest her.(2) The bank will not lend money, and interest payments and receipts are forbidden.(3) it's of no interest to them(4) you'll have to pay interest on that loan(5) it may interest you to listen to the programme(6) Fixed or variable interest rates are applied, with payments spread over 24 to 48 months.(7) he must have no personal interest in the outcome of the case(8) Not even the Presidential elections aroused much interest locally.(9) I thought the book might interest Eliot(10) This perked his interest to learn more about why Gabi stole it behind Creg's back in the first place.(11) If he had, he might think twice about clamping down on the economy by repeatedly raising interest rates.(12) he developed an interest in art(13) Worries about default are also driving up interest rates on Brazil's foreign debt.(14) they have no interest in politics(15) third parties having an interest in a building(16) I thought the book might interest Eric
(1) interest rate :: อัตราดอกเบี้ย
(2) interest rates :: อัตราดอกเบี้ย
(3) interest income :: รายได้ดอกเบี้ย
(4) conflict of interest :: ขัดผลประโยชน์
(5) interest in :: สนใจใน
(6) accrued interest :: ดอกเบี้ยค้างรับ
(7) interest expense :: ค่าใช้จ่ายดอกเบี้ย
(8) vested interest :: ส่วนได้เสีย
(9) point of interest :: จุดสนใจ
(10) common interest :: ประโยชน์ส่วนรวม
2. attraction ::
3. concern ::
4. hobby ::
5. stake ::
6. involvement ::
9. sake ::
10. pastime ::
11. interest group ::
12. appeal to ::
13. persuade to have ::
14. occupy ::
interest, interested, interesting, interests
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But I don't think he's lost INTEREST.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
I'm sorry, that's not going to
INTEREST me at all. Just eat.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
It might INTEREST you to know
that Wil Wheaton currently ranks sixth...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
Fine. In the INTEREST
of preserving our friendship...
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
Delighted that you showed
any INTEREST in my family at all.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
English to Thai Dictionary: interest
Meaning and definitions of interest, translation in Thai
language for interest with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of interest in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'interest'
What interest means in Thai, interest meaning
in Thai, interest
definition, examples and pronunciation
of interest in Thai language.