เชื่อฟัง, เชื่อ, ยอมตาม, ตอบสนอง, เชื่อฟังคำสั่ง, อ่อนหู, เบาไม้
(1) when the order was repeated, he refused to obey(2) I find that the father was justified in feeling that the mother was refusing to obey court orders, with impunity.(3) By issuing the order, the Ministry of Defence can argue that the soldier endangered himself by refusing to obey the command.(4) Captain Harper shouted out orders to his crew, who rushed to obey his commands.(5) They can only eat at set times, must carry ID cards, obey all staff instructions and are only allowed restricted visits.(6) He knew that his people would always obey him, but no one ever visited him just to talk.(7) I always obey my father(8) I want to strictly obey the principle that any difference theoretically impossible to detect is no difference at all.(9) The intelligence chief agreed to obey his political masters, and the fell deed was done.(10) Some of the men refused to obey an instruction from a police officer to turn back from the pits, and were arrested.(11) Men, women and children are tear-gassed and sprayed with capisicum spray when they refuse to obey orders.(12) Local military commanders, however, refused to obey Sharif's order that the plane be prevented from landing.(13) And on the need for contempt powers, he recounted how officials at times refused to obey the orders.(14) The subjects must obey the emperor, and sons must obey their father.(15) No matter that we didn't obey the golden rules - we were adults who could look after ourselves.(16) the officer was convicted for refusing to obey orders
(1) to obey :: ที่จะปฏิบัติตาม
(2) obey the law :: ทำตามกฏหมาย
(3) obey orders :: ปฏิบัติตามคำสั่ง
(4) trust and obey :: วางใจและเชื่อฟัง
1. do what someone says ::
3. comply with ::
4. follow orders ::
1. defy ::
2. disobey ::
obey, obeyed, obeying, obeys
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He's the Lord of Riverrun.
I have to OBEY his commands.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
What you command, we will OBEY.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
He only knows how to OBEY orders.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
You swore to OBEY me.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
I pray for his commands and I OBEY.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
English to Thai Dictionary: obey
Meaning and definitions of obey, translation in Thai language for obey with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of obey in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "obey"
What obey means in Thai, obey meaning
in Thai, obey definition, examples and pronunciation
of obey in Thai language.