Noun(1) (chemistry(2) an idea evoked by some experience(3) a bodily process occurring due to the effect of some antecedent stimulus or agent(4) (mechanics(5) a response that reveals a person's feelings or attitude(6) extreme conservatism in political or social matters(7) doing something in opposition to another way of doing it that you don't like
(1) In periods of political reaction , innumerable forms of social backwardness, ignorance and stupidity come into their own.(2) He said he has been surprised by the positive reaction from the public.(3) The violence of Violet's reaction had not surprised her, indeed, she was rather pleased by it.(4) prices fell in reaction to intense competition(5) The forces of reaction in Europe rallied against what they took to be the International and all its works.(6) a chemical reaction caused by a build-up of particular sodium salts(7) It is no coincidence that this development has occurred during a period of deepening social and political reaction .(8) The rise of conservative views, clubs, and newspapers is a direct reaction against being told how to think.(9) What's driving the British reaction against Guantanamo Bay?(10) And if the public has a big reaction against something, the story's going to stay for a while.(11) the law of action and reaction(12) The mood of the broad masses is quite at odds with the creed of avarice and social reaction that animates the incoming government.(13) We also observe a positive market reaction to the announcements of relocations involving corporate headquarters and plants.(14) this isn't the reaction they expected(15) When you talk about working in a rights mode there is always the element of reaction and pressure.(16) And in all its forms, even on the conservative Right, it is a reaction against the Enlightenment and is thus essentially new.
(1) chain reaction :: ปฏิกิริยาลูกโซ่
(2) chemical reaction :: ปฏิกิริยาเคมี
(3) reaction time :: เวลาการเกิดปฏิกิริยา
(4) adverse reaction :: อาการข้างเคียง
(5) gut reaction :: ปฏิกิริยาลำไส้
(6) reaction mixture :: ผสมปฏิกิริยา
(7) condensation reaction :: ปฏิกิริยาการควบแน่น
(8) knee-jerk reaction :: ปฏิกิริยาเข่าเหวี่ยง
(9) redox reaction :: ปฏิกิริยารีดอกซ์
1. response ::
2. backlash ::
3. chemical reaction ::
reaction, reactionaries, reactionary, reactions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The REACTION has begun.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
Still no REACTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
...but that's the natural REACTION
of the limbic system...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
...or drinking coffee while driving
reduces one's REACTION time...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
Given the REACTION to my costume...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
English to Thai Dictionary: reaction
Meaning and definitions of reaction, translation in Thai
language for reaction with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of reaction in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'reaction'
What reaction means in Thai, reaction meaning
in Thai, reaction
definition, examples and pronunciation
of reaction in Thai language.