แหล่ง, ต้นตอ, ขุม, ราก, เค้ามูล, จุดกำเนิด, ต้นเค้า
Noun(1) the place where something begins, where it springs into being(2) a document (or organization(3) anything that provides inspiration for later work(4) a facility where something is available(5) a person who supplies information(6) someone who originates or causes or initiates something(7) (technology(8) anything (a person or animal or plant or substance(9) a publication (or a passage from a publication
Verb(1) get (a product(2) specify the origin of
(1) After his death, the BBC announced that he was the sole source of information in the report.(2) my job is to source funding(3) source of information(4) Kenya shares Lake Victoria, the largest lake in Africa and the main source of the Nile River, with Tanzania and Uganda.(5) Neither the source of the Missouri River nor the Shoshones had been found.(6) Fish is a key source of omega 3 oils which have health benefits particularly for the heart.(7) The track follows the river to its source , traverses the Southern Alps and ends on the West Coast, south of Karamea.(8) He was also convinced that this lake contained the source of the River Nile, for which explorers had been searching for years.(9) this tea was packed at source(10) Glucose is the principal circulating sugar in the blood and the major energy source of the body.(11) He insists we were given no information by a Crown source other than its press officer, who did not provide the quotes in our article.(12) I used the book as my primary source and then I spent a lot of time observing women.(13) It is not right for a physician to turn a research patient into a source of personal profit.(14) the source of the Nile(15) Right here in Hanoi we have all the fish and chips we could eat and I've even managed to source a pretty decent bangers and mash.(16) We proceeded down a windy country road, following the River Chew towards its source .
(1) source file :: แฟ้มแหล่งที่มา
(2) power source :: แหล่งพลังงาน
(3) source code :: รหัสแหล่งที่มา
(4) data source :: แหล่งข้อมูล
(5) energy source :: แหล่งพลังงาน
(6) light source :: แหล่งกำเนิดแสง
(7) source of income :: แหล่งที่มาของรายได้
(8) primary source :: แหล่งที่มาหลัก
(9) main source :: ข้อมูลหลัก
(10) source of energy :: แหล่งพลังงาน
1. spring ::
2. origin ::
3. reference ::
4. rootage ::
5. generator ::
6. reservoir ::
7. informant ::
8. seed ::
source, sourced, sources, sourcing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Old age is a wonderful SOURCE of ironies,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
Leonard, it is a SOURCE of great pain
to me and my family...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
...caused by relative motion between
the SOURCE of the wave and the observer.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
If this man had his own SOURCE
of product on this side of the border...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
Coins lodged in body parts
is not a SOURCE of amusement.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
English to Thai Dictionary: source
Meaning and definitions of source, translation in Thai language for source with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of source in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "source"
What source means in Thai, source meaning in Thai, source definition, examples and pronunciation of source in Thai language.