แปลก, ประหลาด, แปลกปลอม, กึกกือ, บ้องแบ๊ว, ชอบมาพากล, พันลึก, พิกล, อิงค์, ผิดตา, ไม่คุ้นเคย, ต่างถิ่น, น่ามหัศจรรย์, น่าแปลก, แปลกหน้า, แปลกใหม่
Adjective(1) being definitely out of the ordinary and unexpected; slightly odd or even a bit weird(2) not known before(3) relating to or originating in or characteristic of another place or part of the world
(1) Acceptance of the strange and unfamiliar is not a leap that depends on logic alone.(2) I value it, and it is special, deeply special, and strange and unfamiliar, and very precious.(3) He looked at it as though it were some strange alien object that he had never seen before.(4) I had a strange feeling in my head(5) It is strange how educationalists so often look at things from the wrong angle.(6) It is strange how ideas such as these last almost as long as brick and mortar buildings.(7) Joey felt a strange tingling sensation in her stomach, but quickly dismissed it.(8) I have seen plenty of posts on here from people who feel strange and not with it.(9) For these humans the picture only represents a strange object, nature and function unknown.(10) Indeed, whenever he visited a strange town his first port of call was always the local cemetery.(11) I decided to persevere with my list of questions, provoking a strange response.(12) it seems strange to me that he's still there(13) in a strange country(14) I cannot bear to hear certain words and hearing them earlier made me feel strange and now i feel disconnected and bewildered.(15) Fire seemed to surge through my right arm, creating a strange numb sensation.(16) It was strange how the country air smelled so different from the city air.
(1) very strange :: ที่แปลกมาก
(2) strange noise :: เสียงแปลก ๆ
(3) strange world :: โลกที่แปลกประหลาด
(4) strange thing :: สิ่งที่แปลก
(5) strange person :: คนแปลก
(6) feel strange :: รู้สึกแปลก
(7) find strange :: พบว่าแปลก
(8) strange land :: ดินแดนแปลก
(9) strange-looking :: ประหลาดตา
(10) strange story :: เรื่องที่แปลก
1. unusual ::
2. weird ::
3. unfamiliar ::
4. ill ::
6. unknown ::
7. foreign ::
1. familiar ::
strange, strangely, strangeness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I suppose it does seem STRANGE
from a foreigner's perspective.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
You're still very STRANGE
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
I have to die
in this STRANGE country.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
So goodbye, you poor, STRANGE little man.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
That's STRANGE; you
seem quite fond of him.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
English to Thai Dictionary: strange
Meaning and definitions of strange, translation in Thai
language for strange with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of strange in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'strange'
What strange means in Thai, strange meaning
in Thai, strange
definition, examples and pronunciation
of strange in Thai language.