ที่, ว่า, ซึ่ง, เพราะ, กระนั้นที่, โน้น, สิ่งนั้น, อย่างนั้น, ผู้นั้น, อันนั้นนั่น, นั้น, โน่น, เช่นนั้นนู้น, นู่น, เช่นนั้น, ถึงเพียงนั้น, อย่างนั้น
Conjunction(1) introducing a subordinate clause expressing a statement or hypothesis.(2) expressing a wish or regret.
Pronoun(1) used to identify a specific person or thing observed by the speaker.(2) referring to a specific thing previously mentioned, known, or understood.(3) used in singling out someone or something and ascribing a distinctive feature to them.(4) used to introduce a defining or restrictive clause, especially one essential to identification.
Adverb(1) to such a degree; so.
Article(1) used to identify a specific person or thing observed or heard by the speaker.(2) referring to a specific thing previously mentioned, known, or understood.(3) used in singling out someone or something and ascribing a distinctive feature to them.(4) referring to a specific person or thing assumed as understood or familiar to the person being addressed.
(1) It will be worth being at the gig just for the chance to hear some of that .(2) No word yet on whether their own children will bunk off that Swiss finishing school or French lycÔö£┬«e.(3) what are we going to do about that?(4) this book is cheaper than that one(5) The first assumption is unproven for the simple reason that viewers are rarely given a chance.(6) is that you?(7) That is for the simple reason that the leader has not given them a strategy to split over.(8) that nice neighbour of yours(9) It is hoped that a climbing club may be able to use the wall in the future.(10) I eat that I may live(11) He said what had surprised him was that many of those arrested had no previous convictions.(12) The reason is that costs for the industry are going up and so are the financial pressures.(13) it is possible that we have misunderstood(14) I can only hope that the club gets a new manager(15) Orla said that Liam would do better on his own(16) the year that Anna was born
(1) so that :: ดังนั้น
(2) that is :: นั่นคือ
(3) after that :: หลังจากนั้น
(4) like that :: เช่นนั้น
(5) at that time :: ในเวลานั้น
(6) something like that :: อะไรแบบนั้น
(7) that is why :: ด้วยเหตุนี้
(8) that one :: ที่หนึ่ง
(9) provided that :: หากว่า
(10) in that :: ในการที่
1. that ::
2. it ::
3. this ::
4. same ::
5. he ::
6. she ::
7. which ::
8. what ::
9. as ::
10. such ::
11. they ::
12. those ::
13. that very ::
14. yonder ::
15. so ::
16. so much ::
17. up to expectation ::
18. to that amount ::
19. so far ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
THAT blinking thing
I've been calling you on?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
And if anyone's a genius, it's me
for the way I brought THAT full circle!
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
♪ That all started
with a big bang ♪
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
That doesn't mean they're
not worth helping.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
So am I to presume THAT her flirtation
was just a sales technique?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
English to Thai Dictionary: that
Meaning and definitions of that, translation in Thai
language for that with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of that in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'that'
What that means in Thai, that meaning
in Thai, that
definition, examples and pronunciation
of that in Thai language.