ขี้ผึ้ง, ไข, ครั่ง, ยางเหนียว, ขี้หูเสริม, โรย, เพิ่ม, รูด, ฉาบ, โตขึ้น, ใหญ่ขึ้น, เจริญขึ้น, เขยิบขึ้นไป, ทาขี้ผึ้ง, ขัดมัน
Noun(1) any of various substances of either mineral origin or plant or animal origin; they are solid at normal temperatures and insoluble in water
Verb(1) cover with wax(2) go up or advance(3) increase in phase
(1) If the finish is waxed, do not use oiled or treated cloths, as they may make the wax sticky.(2) Jillian and Graham sat on either side of a silver-plated candelabrum, its twin red candles dripping wax onto the paper tablecloth, empty coffee cups in front of them.(3) The room was ablaze with white wax candles, and the walls were slats of wood, smooth and splinterless mahogany brown in color.(4) DesirÔö£┬«e stifled a laugh as she swept the candles and bits of wax into a dustpan.(5) It was just a shame that the high price of candle wax forced her to rely mainly on oil lamps.(6) He began to wax eloquent on what was wrong with it.(7) Who first thought of dipping a reed or some other substance into wax or tallow?(8) Once again, wipe the surface clean and if you wish you can apply a coat of paste wax or liquid polish.(9) he didn't get on wax until 1959(10) The chapel stank of expensive perfume, incense, and candle wax .(11) It's also a good idea to wax your wood floor once a year with a good solvent-based liquid or paste wax .(12) Elvis Presley was discovered after walking into a Memphis recording studio to wax a $2 gift for his mother.(13) So I definitely saw it before it got on wax , and I've seen it change so much.(14) The tears were the silent burning kind that slide down your cheeks like hot wax down a candle.(15) However, even in species that do use some natural crevice, important nest structures may be built by groups of workers, as in wax combs in the honey bee.(16) He'll be sitting in here and there with the band when his services aren't needed on wax .
(1) wax paper :: กระดาษขี้ผึ้ง
(2) paraffin wax :: พาราฟิน
(3) wax and wane :: เจริญขึ้นและเสื่อมโทรม
(4) wax museum :: พิพิธภัณฑ์หุ่นขี้ผึ้ง
(5) sealing wax :: ขี้ผึ้งปิดผนึก
(6) candle wax :: เทียนขี้ผึ้ง
(7) bikini wax :: บิกินี่แว็กซ์
(8) wax model :: ขี้ผึ้งจำลอง
(9) carnauba wax :: carnauba ขี้ผึ้ง
1. get bigger ::
2. climb ::
3. full ::
wax, waxed, waxes, waxing, waxy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I am going to Hollywood and
thank a WAX Ronald Reagan
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
"Wax on, WAX off," was that you?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
Like that time you let
Koothrappali WAX your eyebrows.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
l'm bringing the car over first thing
next week for a wash and WAX.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
Or we could take you to get a bikini WAX.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
English to Thai Dictionary: wax
Meaning and definitions of wax, translation in Thai
language for wax with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wax in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'wax'
What wax means in Thai, wax meaning
in Thai, wax
definition, examples and pronunciation
of wax in Thai language.