สังเกต, พูด, กล่าว, เอ่ย, ปรารภ, ออกปาก, ให้ข้อคิด, พึงสังเกตข้อคิดเห็น, วาจา, วาท, คำกล่าว, คำพูด, ข้อสังเกต, การเอ่ย, ข้อติชม, ข้อน่าสังเกต, พจี
Noun(1) a statement that expresses a personal opinion or belief or adds information(2) explicit notice
Verb(1) make mention of(2) make or write a comment on
(1) he made a remark about the case(2) the landscape, familiar since childhood, was not worthy of remark(3) the house invites remark(4) He was more interested in the tall ones off at a bit of a distance, but she passed by without notice or remark .(5) The equation of ├ö├ç├┐extra-hazardous├ö├ç├û and ├ö├ç├┐dangerous├ö├ç├û is also worthy of remark .(6) He was expecting to hear a snide remark in response but got only a satisfied sigh.(7) I interpret her cryptic remark at the end of her chapter as supporting this view.(8) I didn't like her remark(9) He was later forced to withdraw the remark in an apology delivered in parliament.(10) It is worthy of remark that while the sources of naturalism go back a very long way in Western philosophy, it has been especially prominent in philosophy in America.(11) Their Honours remarked that the trial judge made a comment about the evidence given by the applicant.(12) The people who made the derogatory remarks were a group whose tongues may have been loosened by drink.(13) While remarking these things, I noted that my clothes were beginning to dry off and was very pleased.(14) What do you think the practical impact of the president's remarks will be?(15) "Just the person I was hoping to see," he remarked sarcastically.(16) Now, to any questions he is asked, he can say he will reserve further remarks till the reviews have been completed.
(1) sarcastic remark :: คำพูดเหน็บแนม
(2) opening remark :: กล่าวเปิด
(3) witty remark :: คำพูดมีไหวพริบ
(4) introductory remark :: ข้อสังเกตเบื้องต้น
1. comment ::
2. attention ::
3. comment ::
4. comment on ::
5. note ::
6. point out ::
7. observe ::
remark, remarkable, remarked, remarking, remarks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...I'm gonna give you a chance
to apologize for that last REMARK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
English to Thai Dictionary: remark
Meaning and definitions of remark, translation in Thai language for remark with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of remark in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "remark"
What remark means in Thai, remark meaning
in Thai, remark definition, examples and pronunciation
of remark in Thai language.