สูง, โว, ชะลูด, โกหก, หนักมือ
Noun(1) a garment size for a tall person
Adjective(1) great in vertical dimension; high in stature(2) lofty in style(3) impressively difficult(4) too improbable to admit of belief
(1) Heather is approximately 4ft 6in tall with a slim build, hazel eyes and long brown hair.(2) With no tall buildings nearby to obstruct your sight, you can see for miles around.(3) One of the youths is described as about 6ft tall with ginger hair and wearing a light blue top.(4) Climbing to the top of a tall building, a hill, or a church tower is a great way to get a feel for a place.(5) Water will trickle audibly here and there, and there'll be the gentle swish of bamboo and tall grasses.(6) In his right hand was a plate of food and in the other a tall glass of orange juice.(7) Mychael found herself in a tall tower - one of many in the castle.(8) They stand about two feet tall at the shoulder and typically weigh around 100 pounds.(9) Avoid any mixture containing bentgrass or tall fescue or more than 15 percent ryegrass.(10) The elevator came to a stop and the doors slid open, revealing the sixth floor of the tall building.(11) He is about 1.5 metres tall with big brown eyes and curly jet-black hair.(12) He stood up to offer a handshake, revealing that he was a tall man, of average but sufficient build.(13) The 4ft 5in tall boy was disqualified from driving following a motoring offence in December last year.(14) The third is described as six feet tall , in his mid-twenties with short dark hair and possibly a moustache.(15) She is white, 5ft 4in tall with a large build, short grey hair and blue eyes.(16) He is described as about 6ft tall , medium to thin build, with black and shaven hair.
(1) very tall :: สูงมาก
(2) tall and thin :: สูงและผอม
(3) tall tale :: เรื่องสูง
(4) tall man :: ผู้ชายสูง
(5) tall building :: ตึกสูง
(6) fairly tall :: ค่อนข้างสูง
(7) tall and slim :: สูงและผอม
(8) too tall :: สูงเกินไป
(9) not tall :: ไม่สูง
(10) tall order :: สั่งซื้อสูง
1. big ::
2. high ::
3. in height ::
4. unlikely ::
5. demanding ::
6. magniloquent ::
7. improbable ::
1. low ::
2. short ::
3. squat ::
tall, taller, tallest, tallish, tallness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A pair of TALL, blond toffs.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
There was a TALL man from Cornwall
Whose length exceeded his bed
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
A TALL child.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
Because he's neither TALL nor immortal,
and none of us could be the Flash.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
A girl, TALL, red hair, very pretty.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
English to Thai Dictionary: tall
Meaning and definitions of tall, translation in Thai language for tall with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tall in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "tall"
What tall means in Thai, tall meaning in Thai, tall definition, examples and pronunciation of tall in Thai language.