ก็, จึง, ต่อ, ค่อย, เวลานั้น, ถัดมา, อีกประการหนึ่ง, โดยเฉพาะอย่างยิ่ง, นอกจากนั้น, ตอนนั้น, ตอนนี้, เมื่อนั้น, ในขณะนั้นดังนั้น, เช่นนั้น, ในครั้งนั้นครั้นแล้ว, ต่อจากนั้น, แล้วก็, แล้วจึง
Noun(1) that time; that moment
Adjective(1) at a specific prior time
Adverb(1) subsequently or soon afterward (often used as sentence connectors(2) in that case or as a consequence(3) at that time
(1) he'll do it, if not now then later(2) On the night of the offence, he had been for a drink after work and then gone home, he said.(3) I'll have it by then(4) Just remember where you posted this and then ask yourself the question again.(5) if that happens then we'll call you(6) He then received a second call from her in the evening bearing the bad news.(7) I was very young then(8) he has been here since then(9) And then I have a spring show to think about, too.(10) During the war years, every penny went on the war, and then afterwards on rebuilding.(11) I'm paid a generous salary, and then there's the money I've made at the races(12) I was living in Cairo then(13) you pay ├ö├®┬╝10 and then it's free(14) Therefore, if a person is caught with more, then he or she has to prove that it is not for supply.(15) As long as I have the same equipment as the car beside me come race weekend then I am pretty happy.(16) Okay then - but is there at least a critique of capitalism that has a potential for replacing it?
(1) and then :: แล้วก็
(2) since then :: ตั้งแต่นั้นมา
(3) now and then :: ตอนนี้และหลังจากนั้น
(4) by then :: ตอนนั้น
(5) until then :: จนกระทั่ง
(6) well then :: ดีละถ้าอย่างนั้น
(7) just then :: เพียงแค่นั้น
(8) every now and then :: ทุกๆจากนี้และต่อไป
(9) till then :: จนแล้ว
(10) but then :: แต่แล้ว
1. at that time ::
2. next ::
3. in addition ::
4. in that case ::
5. and then ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And THEN we rule.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
And THEN broke off into focus groups
and critiqued each other.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
I'll know my way around by THEN.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
Rhaegar would pick a spot on the Hook,
or the Street of Seeds, and THEN he'd sing.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
Come on. There's the easy way,
and THEN there's the right way, right?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
English to Thai Dictionary: then
Meaning and definitions of then, translation in Thai language for then with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of then in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "then"
What then means in Thai, then meaning
in Thai, then definition, examples and pronunciation
of then in Thai language.